Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

in a nutshell, our kitchen for our halloween party isgoing to be a witches lair, i'd like to have a mixture of witches cackling and rituals/spells/curses being read aloud with eerie music and even a few screams added for the hell of it....

an example of what i mean would be: YouTube - the spells of Charmed ~ season 3 but ideally a lot darker/evil....
I would consider saving that as a file but unfortunately theres non-spell related talking inbetween the spells... and no atmospheric music in the background.

any help will be huuuuuuuuugely appreciated!!!

·
Forbidden Cryptkeeper
2,188 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
downloading as we speak... i'll let you know if its suitable - cant wait to listen :D

can only download the Louise heubner album - but its fantastic and will do the job perfectly... thank you so much.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ooh I have a track that may be just what you're looking for. It's part of a new Halloween album I've produced. The track is called 'Witches Den' and you can hear clips at my website by following my signature below. It's got a bubbling Cauldron, chanting, spells etc - it maybe just what you need? I'm going to post a thread about the album in a moment so I'd love to hear from anyone that's interested.

Best

Leigh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts