Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone own a Ghost Bust by Night Frights? If you have one, I'd love to hear what you think of it. It looks really cool online, but it's a lot of money for our small home haunt. How does it look in person? What kind of reaction do you get from people who see it? What is the best distance to view it? Do you have it in complete darkness or dim light? In your opinion, is it worth the price? How long have you owned it? Have you encountered any problems?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I don't own one but I did see it in person at Transworld when it first came out. It's a very good effect for sure but it is pricey. It works well in complete darkness or with ambient lighting.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I own one. It is done very well and I highly recommend buying one. I like that Mike keeps adding routines and improving.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I dont have one, but it looks like its very high quality. The one thing I dont like by seeing videos is the "floating mouth". The live action video is cut up into two parts, the eyes and the mouth. The rest of the face is a stationary image, so it stays lined up with the bust prop. So this (to me) makes it look like the mouth is floating on the face, because the chin doesn't move like a real face would.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts