Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother in law's family has come to expect some shenanigans from me this time of year. I am looking for some good prank ideas for their house. I would love to put up a silhouette shower curtain, but do not want to spend the $40+ on one. Anyone have an idea how to make a nice looking silhouette?
I wanted to get a pop up toilet monster as well, but no one seems to sell them anymore. I think I could rig something up with a mask and nylons or the like.
An old standby is to tie a string to a fake spider, then attach the other end to the knob on the cabinet door. Open the cabinet, and a spider flies out at you.
What other quick ideas do you have? BTW, we have full access permission to their house. I have pranked them many times in the past, and they love it.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
ok now my kind of thread...lol.....well now....do you have a good clown prop, put if under the bed and pull down the bedspread so when he pulls back the covers y ou see the face, face it out on its side like its looking out....that will scare the bejeebers out of him or use something else.....you can glue something under the toilet lid too so when he lifts it there it is.....or this is easy....i got my kids with the lady in black and just put her in the shower with the curtain pulled or around the door, i kept moving her....i love boobie traping a closet..........or put something one evening outside a window looking in with low light if they are in the room, sneak out and do that...we prank each other all the time here...September and October its on at my house...my kids wont walk through a room in the dark those months...haha...

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I saw a great one the other day! Onions, plus candy apple syrup plus Popsicle sticks! Looks like a candy apple but when you take a bite, it's not what you'd expect!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Radio shack used to sell "Talking Chips" in a kit form so you could record a short message and then play it back. I hid one of these behind the toilet tank, ran a very thin long wire to the next room, when a guy would ask to use the rest room I would wait maybe 10 seconds then make this chip laugh hysterically!
(And guess what the mysterious voice would then be laughing at? )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts