Halloween Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Couldn’t find Brain Child, think I sold him last year.
Also Have several other Zombaby’s new in pkg with tags:
Dracool
Wolfboy
Shivers
DK

Scratch (new in pkg no tag)
Stitchenstein (new in pkg no tag)

Several Masks:
Pot Head
Edgar
Germottin
Big Weenie Half Mask
Little Brother

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Couldn’t find Brain Child, think I sold him last year.
Also Have several other Zombaby’s new in pkg with tags:
Dracool
Wolfboy
Shivers
DK

Scratch (new in pkg no tag)
Stitchenstein (new in pkg no tag)

Several Masks:
Pot Head
Edgar
Germottin
Big Weenie Half Mask
Little Brother
I appear to stand corrected! I say appear because they are just pictures after all, but if you are a scammer, you are not the run of the mill overseas one. :)

I am not apologizing per se, but you must understand that scammers in wanted to buy here are out of control; I had one reach out to me just this week, for example. Plus your early posts tick many of the most common scammer boxes; brand new to site, resurrecting a slightly dated thread in wanted to buy, you said you all of several props (some of them fairly uncommon, and all new, which even you backed off of). Even the "but I'm in Canada" could be construed as a red flag. Not because Canada, but introducing a non US element.

Photos are a very good start. Command of the English language another. Obviously it is up to the OP to decide if you are legit, but it is certainly trending in that direction! One piece of advice I would give to you both is to transact one piece at a time (at least initially), and not do a riskier compound sale of multiple items without building some trust.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I appear to stand corrected! I say appear because they are just pictures after all, but if you are a scammer, you are not the run of the mill overseas one. :)

I am not apologizing per se, but you must understand that scammers in wanted to buy here are out of control; I had one reach out to me just this week, for example. Plus your early posts tick many of the most common scammer boxes; brand new to site, resurrecting a slightly dated thread in wanted to buy, you said you all of several props (some of them fairly uncommon, and all new, which even you backed off of). Even the "but I'm in Canada" could be construed as a red flag. Not because Canada, but introducing a non US element.

Photos are a very good start. Command of the English language another. Obviously it is up to the OP to decide if you are legit, but it is certainly trending in that direction! One piece of advice I would give to you both is to transact one piece at a time (at least initially), and not do a riskier compound sale of multiple items without building some trust.
All sounds fair. Thanks
I have moved into a much smaller house and some of my collectibles simply need to go. I also have NECA NB4X New Boxed or pkg items. How would I find out the value of some of this stuff? Ebay? I have sold some Morbid items clearly not priced anywhere near there current value. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I am in Victoria, BC 🇨🇦
Suppose I could post some photos of our house on 🎃 to help show that I’ve been around for 25yrs+

·
Registered
620 Posts
1031Freddy, Not your fault, but the internet is alive with scammers and they are popping in here.
You've got great close up shots and shots of packaging, great for evaluation.
If I was your buyer, I'd also like to see one shot of all the items, or the same background in all of the shots

1 - 16 of 16 Posts