Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I'm new here to the forums. My name is Patricia and I make and sell tutus, tutu dresses/costumes. I'm gearing up for Halloween and I'm trying to get some ideas of costumes I can make that will be both unique and marketable. They would also have to lend themselves somewhat to a tutu. You can click on the link in my siggy to see my shop, so you have an idea of what I'm talking about.

I already have several basic child costumes that are in the works such as black cat, bumble bee, pumpkin etc. I started making adult tutus out of my frustration with a lack of attractive female costumes that actually covered parts of my body I'd rather not share with the world. So I'd love some ideas to increase my adult tutu collection because I have a feeling I'm not the only one out there that encounters this problem.

I think at this point I'm overwhelmed at all the possibilities of what I can make and was just looking for some feedback from others who love Halloween ; )

TIA :D

·
Registered
490 Posts
Have you thought of some dark fairies - varying in styles. One goth, one more elegant spooky, of course it might be nice to put a new spin on the standard witch, dark angel, devil and vampire costumes.

·
Registered
490 Posts
If you do a search on bing or google for celebrity costumes several of them have costumes wit tutus. Here a just a couple I found. There were nurses, french maids and bumble bees. I was trying to put together Heidi Klum's vampire costume from a view years back - if you want to price it out for me I'd be very intersted in purchasing one.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Cutie, I'm with you on the parts I don't want to share with the world. I make all my own costumes so I don't have to share. The problem is, the older I get, the more parts there are! LOL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts