Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for some color hot glue in red , black , green ,yellow , orange , i have looked around stores and craft stores here and nothing ....all i have seen is the christmas glittered glue not what i want ;)

does anyone as a web site reference that will ship quickly to Canada for this ?

thanks in advanse

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
sickie ickie has them! good price too - I looked around and he has the best deal! :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
I know of Glue Sticks Direct. I went to them when I bought my 25# of glue sticks to use with my cob web gun. Only cost me $35 but I didn't have to pay shipping because they are about 10 minutes from my work. They have an ebay store also but the prices are the exact same. They have UV too but they are like $175.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sickie ickie has them! good price too - I looked around and he has the best deal! :)
oh thats right i saw that in a post quite awhile back , do you have her contact info ?

NTX JK thanks for the link i will also check it out :)

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BEV I don't know if you know sickie but he's always in the Christmas Fan club.....thats Larry's Xmas forum....I just sent Sickie a message in there yesterday. I'll drop him a note Witch that you are looking for them.
thanks Muffy , me and a friend need some glue to finish our halloween projects , that would be great to find some :D

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Thanks Muffy! Ickie gets around !! LOL :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts