Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our theme this year is Famous Dead people. Haven't even settled on the title yet UGH! Have kicked around 'Return of the famous Dead' 'Still Dead Still Famous' 'Fame from the Grave' etc.

Thinking of starting out with something like 'Gone but not forgotten, a Night for remembrance of the Famous & Infamous'

Usually have 2 or 3 paragraphs with four lines of rhyming, description of the theme, what we are looking for in costumes and activities.

This year I would like in the invite that we will have a 'Talent Show' if people what to show off a talent of there famous dead person.

Usually at the end I have the date & time, rsvp number, and asking people to bring a flashlight (for the trail) and a food item to share, unless that is worked into the invite wording.

So late to be working on the invite, that darn life has been getting in my way.

I have had Huge help from this site in past years, hoping you guys can come through again!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Take a dip in the Celebrity Death Pool

Although they are now dead and gone
Their memory and talent linger on
Pick a celeb who is deceased
Don their duds at the very least
To take your character up a notch
Mimic their talent, let us watch.
We will put you up on the main stage,
And let our illustrious audience gauge
If you channel your celeb and hear our praise
Or you crash and burn in a fiery blaze.

Date, Time
Potluck Flashlight
RSVP information

Or

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your ideas vsgal!!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really appreciate vsgal's input and definitely going to use some of it but would still love others ideas!

·
Registered
80 Posts
LOL who is ever the Master of Ceremonies should totally dress up as Johnny Carson. Always inviting celebrities even in the afterlife.

Hmmmm..."VID" Very Important Deceased?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha VID!! I do think that will be worked in thru out the night!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts