Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is the Halloween theme played throughout in a techno style, Elm street's Nancy says do you believe in the boogeyman, then in the middle she says wake up are you there, freddy answers I'm here then Vincent Price laughs in the thriller laugh and its remixed so it stutter laughs(like hahaha-a-a-a-a-a-a and so on) then goes straight back to techno, as the Halloween theme rolls back in the crypt keeper screams his hellish scream. been looking on and off for a few years now and i still can't find it any help would be appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
346 Posts
wow ....
I never thought somebody would be looking for this type of music here on the board. I think this song was released on a label called Rotterdam a while back but it would be very hard to find these days and the other thing .... it would cost a pretty penny to own.

Check out limewire.com and see if it can be found in the audio files. I looked myself but there are so many remakes of it ... all I can say is good luck. I hope you find it.

Toepincher x x

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info, Looked it up and it seems too hard core. I don't remember the song being that hardcore. i wasn't able to find any song title that might be the one i'm looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts