Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you’ve ever searched hi and lo in your local stores for that one item that you absolutely need but can’t find, perhaps you can put your request here in this thread to see if anyone else can help find it for you. I know in the past we’ve had some very generous forumers who would help out a fellow haunter, including myself, which was how I was able to get the Homegoods “Deadgar” bust a couple years ago.

It might be a little too early in the season since many merchants have yet to put out Halloween, but thought I’d get it started anyway.

EDIT: if you happen to find your item, it would be helpful if you come back to this thread and update so we all know we can stop looking 👻

·
Registered
193 Posts
@lilibat can you post a pic of the mugs that you are looking for. My local HG store was just starting to stock for Halloween yesterday so I'm going back today to see what's out.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
@lilibat can you post a pic of the mugs that you are looking for. My local HG store was just starting to stock for Halloween yesterday so I'm going back today to see what's out.
I actually need several of them if i can find them. We use this set as our everyday dishes and husband has already cracked one of the set I bought.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I have 3 Homegoods near me and a lot of other stores, I will be happy to be on the lookout. Several years ago a thread like this is how I got my Homegoods hearse from another member. I love it so much it stays out year round.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,829 Posts
just reviewing the wish list as I'm heading out to a HG today... will check in if I find any of the wanted items.

And to throw this out there: I'm still hoping to find Pier One's "Dressed Owl canvas" from several years ago. I have the cat, frog and condor and really need the owl to complete the set. ;)

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,829 Posts
update... nothing sited that anyone was looking for, but I have several HG/TJ/marshalls in the area and likely will be hitting them in the next few weeks, so will continue looking for pillows, cups, headless horseman globes... :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts