Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My theme this year is childrens fairy tales and stories gone wrong. i am in need from all you goul and gals some awsome ideas for this party theme. so far im going to make 3 pig heads mounted on the wall
tin man with his chest open with real ribs inside for eating.
goldilocks on my bear rug (repurpose my zombie girl from last year)
hansel and gretal type kitchen
In desperate need for more idea's or pics for this theme as im just starting it now.
myself i will be bad alice with a chelsea cut mouth :)
any idea's would be greatly appreciated
thank you

·
Registered
865 Posts
Love your ideas so far!

Here's a few suggestions:

Snow White in a pile of rotten, wormy apples
Rapuzunel's long, long, long gold hair full of creepy crawlies etc.
Rumplestiltskin (he's just an ugly magical troll! - but you could probably find a prop idea in the story.)
A zombie Cheshire Cat
A rotting corpse Sleeping Beauty that no prince would kiss (here's another idea - make a kissing booth! Sort of a trick or treat thing in reverse where they have to answer a fairy tale trivia question or kiss Sleeping "Beauty")

If you read the original fairy tales, you'll find a lot more ideas. The real stories are creepy and evil - not at all the Disney versions most people know.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the stories are very evil and gruesome. thats what got me interested. great idea's love the pile of apples idea :) thanks so much.
also gonna repurpose my werewolf to be ripping apart red riding hood...

·
Registered
386 Posts
I posted some creepy illumination pages I made for my scary tales party last yr, check it out.
If you like/need the original files to print, let me know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
How about a little miss Muffet wrapped up in spiderwebs with a giant spider crawling down towards her?

Also a Cheshire cat with a bloody arm sticking out of his mouth.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow thanks everyone. been so busy with renovations i havnt had a chance to look here or even think of halloween. I know , what !! have gone as far as to make an apple with teeth and thats it.renovations done this weekend and then its all about halloween. thanks again everyone :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts