Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
01029909.interactive.a.jpg

Trying to find Demonica (AKA. Monica Bloodsworth) one of the Spirit Halloween Zombie Babies. I collect one each year and would like to add her but can't find her. Anyone have one in "Like New" condition that they would be willing to sell for a reasonable price and of course I'll cover shipping. Thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
also, if they store that its available at is a little too far you could ask them to transfer it to the store closest to you. :)

Good luck! - Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your help! I'll check with them and see if they have it. Been looking all over the place and can't find her. Maybe I'll be lucky!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went to go check it out and unfortunately it is a knock off of the Spirit Halloween original. This is the problem I'm having... I have found this one a very few places but they label her as the "undead baby" because they can't say "Zombie Baby" because it's not the original. And she has some physical differences too. I collect the Spirit series and so I guess I still need help locating one. The originals have curls in their hair and will be labeled "Zombie". Maybe there's a private seller on here I can acquire one from.... aren't any on eBay. Thank you for your help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts