Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for the crouching lifesize latex witch prop that was sold by Spirit Halloween a few years ago. If anyone has one for sale, please let me know.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Alas, the trail has grown colder than a witch's...

...personality.

Yeah Spirit used to sell some great quality product. I have the "lifesized" crouching devil, which is in the same pose as the witch. It is an awesome prop, very durable and nothing like the cheap stuff Spirit is selling these days. Good luck with your quest to find that witch! (especially since I just noticed the original thread was from 2010...D'oh!)

Set up as sideshow freaks a few years back...

Eric

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Alas, the trail has grown colder than a witch's...

...personality.

Yeah Spirit used to sell some great quality product. I have the "lifesized" crouching devil, which is in the same pose as the witch. It is an awesome prop, very durable and nothing like the cheap stuff Spirit is selling these days. Good luck with your quest to find that witch! (especially since I just noticed the original thread was from 2010...D'oh!)

Set up as sideshow freaks a few years back...

Eric
I still can't find the witch, so now I'm looking for the Devil! And let me tell you why... I just bought myself a FOUR FOOT TALL red Lava lamp!! Can you imagine that guy crouching next to it? The TOTers would go crazy!!

003.jpg

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
That would look awesome having the lava lamp and devil in the same scene! Hopefully you can find one online.
I have had that devil for 7 years and it is still holding up well. I wish more props were built that well these days!

Eric

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I'm sure you would provide him with a great home, however, there is too much of a surplus of devils in that big building with the white dome down there already. I manage to repurpose this guy almost every year, so he is definitely staying with his friends in my basement. Last year he was a supervisor at the DMV for a scene I called "Hell on Earth." He is just barely visible in the corner between the staff and the customers.

Eric

Reactions: 66539 and ooojen

·
Read Only
189 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a quick question and anecdote, is the crouching witch still for sale? If so, please contact me right away. I have seeked interest in this prop ever since it was released. Thank you!

·
Registered
408 Posts
A lot of the props like her from that year I feel nobody ever talks about or sells. And they were really sick looking props. Especially the huge reaper and the swamp zombie...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Gotta check craigs list. The swamp zombie I passed on, as it didn't go with what I do, (craigs list), I bought the Devil (craigs list) and bought the Swamp witch (also craigs list), but have that being willed to Halloweenscreamqueen , in the case of my untimely death!

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
LOL, I've been checking CL in this area... No luck. I've got a bunch of stuff up there now if anyone's interested in trading for that old hag. :)

BTW Jersey, I hope you live for a good long time! I don't want her that bad!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts