Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making an evil fortune teller anyone know any good music or sayings/audio any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey Slash,

I just searched for gypsy folk music and I found a lot out there and some of it for free. Try a quick search and see if any of those songs will do. At least most of them will be authentic! Hope this helps.

GG

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Hey Slash, I did a 3 axis gypsy for my circus couple years back & have a couple of tracks I tweaked for it, they are old violin music, kinda gives you that feeling of a gypsy in a tent waiting to tell you your fortune. Can upload & send you it if you want.......?

DL

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Dark Lord, I would love them, too if you would share. I am doing my Be WITCHY party this year as a Conjurer's Consortium and using lost of fortune tellers. There is also a thread on the Party Ideas board and one of the most recent posts is to a gypsy musical that has some great soulful tales songs. I have not listened to all of it, but you might check it out. I can't remember who posted it.

Slash, I would love to see your fortune teller and have you post it in the thread mentioned above for all of us to see.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Dark Lord, I would love them, too if you would share. I am doing my Be WITCHY party this year as a Conjurer's Consortium and using lost of fortune tellers. There is also a thread on the Party Ideas board and one of the most recent posts is to a gypsy musical that has some great soulful tales songs. I have not listened to all of it, but you might check it out. I can't remember who posted it.

Slash, I would love to see your fortune teller and have you post it in the thread mentioned above for all of us to see.
Sure be glad to send you a link, transferring file to a new pc so once I find it I'll upload it & PM you a link. I'll have to pop in on that thread, thanx :D

** Edit - found it...lol, uploading now !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts