Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I put these rats on the basement stairs and keep trying to think up something clever to put for wording on the stairs going up.
I have a letter cutting machine and cant make the wording in any font and want to put something there.
I was thinking like " you can run but you cant hide" "something wicked this way comes" or just words like "spooky" "creepy"

Stumped for something really cool - so does anyone have any clever ideas? thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Rats on a basement stairway reminds me of the movie Willard but I am stumped on what words to use. Micheal Jacksons "BEN" keeps running thru my head now :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
this reminds me of Coraline when the rats say “don't go through the little door"...well Mr bobinsky Says it but still lol

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Slicer (Chopper)

Ankle

The

Beware

Then three steps above that- dripping blood that falls down two steps to form a small puddle. Make the blood with cut out red contact paper. You could add additional paint to add sheen and/or depth.

If you could make it so that it wouldn't be a trip hazard, a bloody prop knife or hatchet and/or bloody prop feet nearby would be cool.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
14 Participants
wickedwillingwench
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing