Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 5 years ago I was putting together some audio files for use with some Halloween props I was making. I found LOTS of files on several different haunters websites and many of them had links to other websites with audio files as well. Now here is my problem. I saved all of these websites but now for some reason they have simply disappeared. I can't find them anywhere and my search of the forum and websites has been in vain. Can anyone help me locate some really good audio files. What I an looking for are files that have audio something like this sample that I use with my graveyard caretaker. The audio goes like this: "Don't go done there. It's scary down there. All right. If you insist. It's your funeral". I found several similar speeches that really work well with different props but alas, I can' no longer find them. Please help.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hmmm... sadly I can't help with those specific files. Don't suppose you have any friends with spooky voices that could help record some files for you? Or... possibly hire some voice talent from something like fiverr.com to create custom scripts for you? I realize it's not free, but I figured I'd just throw out the suggestion.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply guys. I did download several audio clips when I was first looking for them. I can use what I have. I was just looking for new ones that might work for some new props I am making. I am pretty good at pirating others hard work so I guess Il will keep doing that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts