Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, Im having a projector this year and I want to have this video playing in one of my VSA routines.

Anyone know where to get a high quality version of this video? Or does someone have this video?

Ive looked every where I can think of? Is there a DVD of some sort I could order that has this one it?

Anyone have the MP3? I download the song from iTunes but I cannot import it into Audacity?

Thanks for any help!!!!

Artist "Tom Waits" Album "Mule Variations" Song "What's He Building In There"

YouTube - What's he building in there?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh man Collins thanks for the mp3!!!

And if you could find the video, I would be in debt to you forever!

·
Hauntless
8,374 Posts
If you can't get a good video of it, here's an idea:

A haunter used the MP3 but taped his own house, glimpse of a prop or two and then edited it to look like that music video. It was awesome. I tried to find that video again but failed. Anyone remember that haunt video I'm talking about? It was really cool.

Anyway, I think that would be even more powerful for you to use.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh boy terra, that sounds like a project of its own. Cant say Im that good of a video editor to take that one on, but that would b very cool! Maybe next year

gpawood, thanks for posting the video. Im kinda partial to the other video if some has the first one, but this one looks good. At least theres no MTV logo in the corner.

Any of you computer pros know how to get a video off youtube? Maybe I can just see how the video in the first post looks blown up on a projector.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Oh boy terra, that sounds like a project of its own. Cant say Im that good of a video editor to take that one on, but that would b very cool! Maybe next year

gpawood, thanks for posting the video. Im kinda partial to the other video if some has the first one, but this one looks good. At least theres no MTV logo in the corner.

Any of you computer pros know how to get a video off youtube? Maybe I can just see how the video in the first post looks blown up on a projector.
Here you go, I got it off of Youtube so all you have to do is go to this link and download it from my file.
What_s He Building In There .mp4 - 14.33MB

As far as what terra said, if you could make the video and send it to me I could add the audio and do the editing for you...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very Cool !

You have been so helpful! It is very cool of you to help me out. Ill see what the video looks like blown up and Ill go from there. Dont think I could ever impose on someone like that and ask them to edit an entire video but it show what kind of person you are for offering. My hats off to you,

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'd be interested in getting a better version of the original as well. I still might try to make my own, but I don't know if I'm creative enough. lol.

I too downloaded the one off YouTube, but the quality is really bad and will likely look terrible when projected at 80"+.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My projection is 7 feet wide and 4 feet tall (16x9) and ya, the you tube version doesn't look so hot.

I'm really hoping some knows where to find a better copy. I do really like the video as it flashes the swing, the dog, the photo of wife and friends. Just seems to flow very well with the poem.

Anyone?

Thanks!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts