Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i apologige in advance i didnt know wich section of the forum to ask my question ....

i am looking for a program that will capture and download to my pc url with a vi video file on the web (not a program like you tube downloader ) as it is not a you tube or google video .

thanks in advance

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Zamzar.com can capture most videos of off the internet, as long as you provide them with the URL. Another option is to use Safari browser. Click on "window" from the menu bar, then click "activity". Find the url that has the video, then just double click or right click and save the video to your desktop. If you have Firefox browser, you can also download most videos with a firefox plugin called Video Downloader.

·
Registered
313 Posts
try the new real player! It will download just about any video off the web! Its free! Got to real.com to get the player. It will also convert a video file to just an MP3 or wma, or avi. If you need a song off youtube, this is a great way to download and convert to MP3. Extremelt easy too!

·
Registered
9 Posts
What video are you looking to download if you don't mind me asking? I'm always looking for good video to incorporate into props...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts