Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Halloween aproaching I wanted to get in the Halloween spirit. So I go online looking for a web page that has a haunted house you can explore and rooms to go into. A few animated gifs here and there and maybe one big scare like that email that got many years ago where you look at the image for awhile and a ghost suddenly flies at you. Does not have to be too gruesome just creepy and spooky.

After all these years you would think someone would have come up a decent site. Not even close. The few I did find seemed be made 10 years ago and cartoonish. What is sad is that I could do better with my lousy skills in webpage design. I can't even find a decent screen saver, a photo quality image of a creepy house at night with a full moon and ghostly shapes in the background with wind and lighting sound effects would be good enough for me.

I hoping some people know of some good sites? If not maybe someone here could make one better. I have photos that took of an old creepy house inside and out that someone could use if wanted. I have a link to a primative website I created showing what I had in mind. If someone could improve on it or come up with something orginal and post the website here that would be great.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts