Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a fully working Gemmy life Size 2005 Dancing Pirate Skeleton in mint condition with the original box and the originial microphone, if anyone has one please comment because I would be extremely interested in purchasing one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That makes two of us. I'm also looking for one of these (either model, preferably the round base model) and a Jason Voorhees 2011 or 2012 model. Please let me know if you know anyone who has the Jason one. Thank you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually have a mint condition Jason Voorhees that I got brand new, but I’m sorry I wouldn’t be interested in selling him, but I will let you know if I see one

·
Registered
182 Posts
I know I have one of these in my storage unit but it’s been awhile since I’ve pulled him out. I only have a pic of the box at the moment saved on my computer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello, Tragedy. Aww. Ok. Where did you get it brand new? And thank you for keeping an eye out. That's very kind of you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got my Jason off of eBay, and yes take a video and maybe post it on eBay

·
Registered
182 Posts
Were you able to go to your storage unit and look at it?
Unfortunately, I was not - I will try this weekend. Issue is that my unit is about an hour away and I’ve been putting in long hours since March due to covid. Also need to borrow a friend’s SUV since I’d like to pull more stuff to sell while I’m there. Probably more than you want to hear but just being honest. As soon as I’m able to get there and pick it up I’ll let you know. Also, no harm if you run across another the meantime. 👍🏽

·
Registered
16 Posts
Unfortunately, I was not - I will try this weekend. Issue is that my unit is about an hour away and I’ve been putting in long hours since March due to covid. Also need to borrow a friend’s SUV since I’d like to pull more stuff to sell while I’m there. Probably more than you want to hear but just being honest. As soon as I’m able to get there and pick it up I’ll let you know. Also, no harm if you run across another the meantime. 👍🏽
Ok. Thank you for letting me know.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No I know I get it, it is the original machete though, but I think maybe the older modes(07,08,09) may have a more gory machete but I’m not too sure.

·
Registered
16 Posts
No I know I get it, it is the original machete though, but I think maybe the older modes(07,08,09) may have a more gory machete but I’m not too sure.
I did some researching and found that only the 2011 and 2012 models have a bloody machete. The 2010 model doesn't. If only someone was selling one that fully works with the original box, then I would be very happy to buy it. Someone has to have one out there lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Whenever you get a chance to go to your storage unit, would you list it on eBay specifically because I have eBay? Thank you.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sorry it took me so long. I’ve been slowly working my way to the back of my unit. This guy made the trip back with me last night. I should have pictures and video by tonight.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ok so here are the pictures. Everything (I think) is accounted for. Still has hanging tag. Hair is still up like new. Fully works (Video Here). Doesn’t get more “like new” than this especially after 15 years. Let me know if you have any questions.

Fair warning: I’ll be posting him in my other FS thread and EBay this weekend.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts