Halloween Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I got the Ok from Larry to post this here so if it's in the wrong place or violates any rules please move this thread.

I am part of the planning for an event we do each year. It's called the Holiday Academy and this will be our 8th event. We've done some Halloween sessions before but in April of 2016 our Academy is focused on Halloween, along with some DIY lighting and fireworks (we'll do a second one in August that is more Christmas-centric). We've had a great relationship with the team from 13th Street Morgue (Dallas area) over the years and they are returning in 2016. Also, Leonard Pickel from HauntCon is assisting in details and will be on hand teaching as well. which We're very excited to have them on board.

To expand our haunt offerings I'm looking for some poeple, mostly likely in Texas since I'd imagine people wouldn't want to incur the costs of travel for this. if you have any ideas or would like to be involved by sharing your experiences, props, etc. please post it up here, shoot me a PM.

Also, we're more than happy to welcome anyone to attend and enjoy the fun. If you want more details you can check out the event site (you'll have to Google "The Holiday Academy" and follow the link- it'll come up as the first link; I can't post links! LOL) Cost to attend is only $50 for two days whcih includes all classes, lunch and an event tshirt. Everyone- myself included- pays the same registration, as we are a non-profit group (as in NO profit! :D).

Thanks to Larry and all of your for letting me post here. I hope to hear from some of you soon!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts