Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a party at my house and wanted to do something with the TV. I came up with trying to find a DVD video of TV static that has ghosts every so often trying to grab at the screen like they are trapped behind it, or walking past the screen. Sort of like scenes from the movie White Noise.

I have scoured the net for hours trying every possible search term and have come up with nothing. The only thing i could find were audio files and a CD call Poltergeist - Ghost in the Machine that just plays creepy sounds for 10 minutes, but no video. However, the cover of the CD shows exactly what I am looking for.

Anyone know of anything out there like this?

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
I have a white noise mp3 track that is over an hour long that I'd donate to the cause. If you were to use some of the scenes from the original Night of the Living Dead and have them fade in and out of the static, that would be really cool. Could you simply record tv static off of an older tv and perhaps mess with the vertical hold a little to provide a sporadic rollling effect. What if you could perhaps make the static image transparent and occasionally have the zombies fade in and out. Would that work? I know you can use the transparency effect with photo programs, so I assume you can do the same with a video editing program too.

I don't have any decent video editing software or I'd give this a shot myself. Perhaps there is someone out there who'd like to take a shot at this one.

Lizzy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts