Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Hoping someone can help. I'm looking for a decent bluetooth MP3 player. I want one I can copy and paste tracks on to, that will loop, and of course is bluetooth capable. I'm tired of using my phone, and the MP3 player I bought last year isn't cutting it. I'm hoping to spend around $60 give or take if possible. My main use is to feed bluetooth speakers that I use to set the mood in my graveyard. Thanks!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey all. Hoping someone can help. I'm looking for a decent bluetooth MP3 player. I want one I can copy and paste tracks on to, that will loop, and of course is bluetooth capable. I'm tired of using my phone, and the MP3 player I bought last year isn't cutting it. I'm hoping to spend around $60 give or take if possible. My main use is to feed bluetooth speakers that I use to set the mood in my graveyard. Thanks!!
I had the same issue but instead of spending $60 on a player, I just purchased a bluetooth adapter for my PC/Laptop. I picked up a Avantree DG40S adapter that plugs into a USB port for 11$. Really good range and had no issues or interference with my other BT speakers I had running.

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the same issue but instead of spending $60 on a player, I just purchased a bluetooth adapter for my PC/Laptop. I picked up a Avantree DG40S adapter that plugs into a USB port for 11$. Really good range and had no issues or interference with my other BT speakers I had running.
Thanks! Tried connecting my laptop's bluetooth to the speaker unsuccessfully. Does this adapter work more intuitively?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks! Tried connecting my laptop's bluetooth to the speaker unsuccessfully. Does this adapter work more intuitively?
It depends on the BT version. My laptop has troubles as well, it is running an older BT version. The adapter had the latest (4 I think) and connected very easily.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts