Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Funeral Crasher
7,435 Posts
I wondered if you could transplant the sound box from "Harold" into the Lowe's owl.
I still like the Lowe's owl since his eyes light up and his head spins around "exorcist style".

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
I wondered if you could transplant the sound box from "Harold" into the Lowe's owl.
I still like the Lowe's owl since his eyes light up and his head spins around "exorcist style".

The Lowe's Owl despite his annoying musical sound track is still my favorite out there because of the eyes and spinning head. Those are just really cool features.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey bozz, we have those at the H.F. near my house and they are MUCH bigger and spookier in person than on the site. Very creepy.
Thats Cool RS, I've been waiting for it to go on sale, wish his head turned too but at least his eyes light up as well and he only hoots,looks like my wife will be getting it and putting it under the tree for me. I've already got the perfect place for him in our cedar trees on the trail.Too bad about the Lowes one I never seen that one but sounds cool except for the singing part......bummer.

·
Reaper Queen
8,621 Posts
Bozz, multiple hoots, I think, if I remember correctly (trying to hear him in my head) 4 times,2 rapidly together, 2 seperately(think whowho,,who who) and his eyes flash. He has to be placed in the correct spot to catch the motion of people walking by, but once you get it set right, he works great.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds good thanks, I like the idea of the eye's flashing too. I once had a owl call and in the instructions it said blow in it while saying ; " WHO'S COOKING FOR YOU ".....and I said...WHAT ??? To my surprise it worked to perfection.....its the exact same rhythm .....weird but true and it was that easy to make the sound in a tube call.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts