Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the full set of Horrornaments and need to buy a tree to place them on. I am looking for an artificial 5.5'+ tree with a small footprint. Pre-lit is not required but orange LEDs are preferred. Can you recommend anything < $200 or retail places to look at?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I bought this tree at Walmart shortly before Christmas. I don't see it online in black right now it came in green and black but knowing Walmart their Christmas stuff should be out shortly. It's actually a fairly decent tree for the price and I saw people on Ebay paying $75-$150 for it with good feedback on it that were none the wiser. It did include free shipping, cause Walmart does that, lol. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Holiday-Time-Pre-Lit-6-5-Madison-Pine-Green-Artificial-Christmas-Tree-Clear-Lights/51707562
I actually just found it online and says no longer available. If you are still looking I would check to see if it's back if you are looking for a good deal.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Holiday-Time-6-5ft-Madison-Pine-Black-Tree-clear/27247929

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking for a black &quot;Halloween&quot; Tree

Thanks for the posts. I still have not really found a match. Are there any brick and mortar stores that sell black trees?

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,610 Posts
I gotta say, I love my Treetopia tree! It came with white lights (not LEDS though) & it was super easy to put together. I just pulled it outta the box, put the feet on & shaped up the branches then plugged it in!

Of course I had to add in a few more little pumpkin lights but over all it's a great tree & the perfect size for where it is.

Here it is all decorated:

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,610 Posts
It's just a generic 4 footed base on the tree that I covered with a kitchen towel & the little gourds are the ones I painted. Normally a plant sits on that stand but it's still outside since it's still warm enough.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,913 Posts
If you have one in your area, At Home (formerly Garden Ridge) usually carries black, orange and purple trees of various sizings.

RCIAG - just adore your tree!! So awesome with the retro masks!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts