Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo excited. A couple of weeks ago we went to a garage sale for Halloween stuff. Gotta bunch of great stuff, and entered a raffle for a Distortions "candyman " prop Well, we won the guy!!!!! Picked him up today Going to be a great addition

Also, had to include our other new addition....I'm such a proud papa. Best part was when we got home out neighbour had left their garage door open (big mistake :) ) So, I took the baby in and placed it in their stroller and waited. Few hours later they came out to take the kids for a walk and I heard this loud scream HaHaHaHa and it isn't even October yet!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Love the distortions guy! Totally jealous! Is there somewhere near you that sells stuff like that? I'm not too far from you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Ravine. This guy had a huge Halloween garage sale a couple of weeks ago. Scored a whole car load of great stuff for $200, plus entered the raffle and won this guy. He does the sale every year, if you send him your contact info he will put you on the mailing list so you get a heads up. He is way out in Orangeville, but well worth the drive

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-home-outdoor-other/oakville-halton-region/tons-and-tons-of-halloween-props-decore-and-goodies/1021820177?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

1 - 8 of 8 Posts