Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This last Friday I found a medical skeleton on Craigslist for $100, I got him down to $60. It is 5ft 6in. Then on Saturday I found 3 grave marker flower vases made by AEON at an antique store. They were each $18 but I got them for $20 for all three. Also at the sam antique store I found a reproduction tavern/INN sign. It has a date on the back 1966. It looks kind of deviish. It would look good in a themed haunt maze. It was priced at $74, I got it for $40. I also found a goat cart (wood wagon) on Craigslist, I got it for $55. I'm going to put hay in it, and then fill it with pumpkins.

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00731.jpg

DSC00728.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
I commented on your finds under the What Did You Find/Buy Today thread, all nice items and nice buys.

BTW, realize you are new to HF but thought it worth mentioning that duplicate posting is not permitted under the forum rules. Sometimes it's hard to decide where to share things or where to ask a question that will get you the most exposure and answers. I assume this is to maximize the forum storage space. Hope you'll post photos of your haunt this year. Love to see how you use them. Any plans for a haunted hotel? You have the perfect signage for one!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah sorry for the multiple postings. It was my first post and I could'nt figure out how to post it to the correct location.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts