Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a neighbor stopped my wife when she was outside and told her he had some Halloween if we would like it
as she dose not do Halloween she took his #, he put on a small haunt at a friends house the next town over
and has had a injury that has slowed him down, and was glad to give it to someone who would use it and
he could still see it, even offered a bit of help if I were too need it, who knew there was someone else in the neighborhood
as he did not do his yard here.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,087 Posts
Wow lucky you! Quite a stash and you have an offer to help too. Plus someone who will stop by to see what you set up. What a wonderful act of Halloween kindness.

I'd love to see a close up photo of the ghoul's head with the orange looking eyes (photo right) if you get a chance.

·
Registered
161 Posts
It sounds like this guy really enjoys Halloween and he wants his stuff to go to someone he thinks likes it as much as he does! Congrats!! Do him proud next year. :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice haul! Wish my neighbors even decorated. I'm Pretty sure that ghoul is one of those fog display things. I've been looking for that one and the clown one for a decent price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts