Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got this head at Hobby Lobby for $6. I had to have it when I saw it for the graveyard. It's about 1 1/2 feet tall and about 5 pounds. I have no idea what to do with it now. The paint job is great - I don't want to paint it at all. It loooks creepy as it is. Any ideas?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think I would be able to make the holes for eyes. It's made out of cement. Good idea though Terra! Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
too bad you don't think you can make eye holes. That would be a great starting point for a crying statue. Maybe just make it look like she is bleeding from her eyes?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Ummm? Make the eyes bleed? Put a candle in the top of the head? Paint it with UV paint that only shows under a black lamp, pesto chango bust goes from Penny Pleasant to Patty Putrid. Break it and reassemble imperfectly. Wire it for sound to talk to TOTs. Turn it into a candy dispenser. Just some ideas.

·
Registered
585 Posts
The link did not originally show up for me. I guess you can scratch some of my ideas now that I know she is made out of CEMENT. LOL Submerge bust half deep in shallow pond scum and have gentle bubbles rising up around the head.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts