Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Halloween enthusiasts!!! My name is Carrie (like the movie, same initials and also born on the 13th) and I am finally introducing myself lol. I love this forum so much, and enjoy seeing/reading all of the amazing ideas in here. I've always loved halloween but finally got to start a yard haunt when we purchased a home three years ago. We will be closing on a new home in July that has a much bigger yard and driveway to play with during Halloween!! I have almost every clown animatronic there is from halloween express and spirit, with the new releases already preordered for this year. Therefore, I want to do a very large Carnival theme. I want this side to be very interactive with Pennywise having his own tent since Ive already built most of those PVC props and Stanley spiders to go along with it. However, I want to have a new section this year that focuses on creepy baby dolls and little kids. I've started to collect babydoll from people off FB marketplace and am going to get them looking nice and creepy to hang from their limbs in trees and from another tent. I've also gotten the jumping doll animatronics to use as a scare from the ground level. I want the creepy doll side to have more of visual feel for those who are too scared to go to the clown/carnival side of the house (chainsaws are included here). I've read the carnival threads and love the cotton candy/popcorn ideas along with some other cool insights. I need help on how to lay all of this out nicely. I have to add that I do have some rather gory frightronics from Distortions unlimited that I'd like to incorporate into the carnival side as well. We usually play Rob Zombie during Halloween but are looking for some "loud screams" kind of sounds that will startle people from inside one of the tents. Also, lighting. What are the best LED lights to get that are reasonably priced? I am not great with electronics ( hence why I buy the animatronics instead of try and make them), so how do I hook ups the lights and sounds to be simultaneous, if possible? In example, a strobe light going off when the "loud scream" sounds. I would appreciate any input from you talented individuals. Thanks so much !! Im moving to a new neighborhood, so I really need to set the tone and get lots of TOTs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts