Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey gang,

I've been a member here since 2015, but I felt like it was time to re-introduce myself.
My name is Horror Guy Keenan! I am an Etsy jack o' lantern sculptor by day, and horror film podcast host by night! The Every Day is Halloween Podcast, to be exact.

The series has been running since 2006 and has been a part of Bloody-Disgusting.com, Wizard World and Geek.com. The show has always been a labor of love and I take ghoulish delight in delivering as much Halloween and horror news, classic spooky tunes, interviews and reviews as possible to listeners out there on a monthly basis.

Streaming horror is also a big passion of mine on the Twitch channel! From my art, to horror games, be sure to add a fellow monster fiend if you're on there.
(Resident Evil 3 Remake: Twitch)

But enough intros and plugging...

What brings me back is my friend; Pumpkinrot. I've been following him for a very long time now and he has been inspirational for the art that I do and (weirdly enough) the horror lifestyle that I lead. I've already looked into his disappearance and learned that he is okay and just taking a break. His blog was somewhat of a safe space for me, so it was odd to see him not post through fall and into this year.

But coming back here, I've seen so many new faces and changes that I'm excited to link back up with more haunters, artists and Halloween lovers alike.
Things kinda stink right now with the virus going around. But lets band together in the best haunted and spooky ass way we can!

Let's make sure Everyday is Halloween for us all.

-Horror Guy Keenan
The Every Day is Halloween Podcast
FB - Twitter - Instragram - Show

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,007 Posts
Welcome! You're sure to find lots of friendly faces around these parts. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts