Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I've been hanging around a couple of years but never posted anything. Just wanted to say hi.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome into the light . . . er . . . dark . . . you know what I mean! Lol! Welcome . . . :D

·
Banned
88 Posts
Hi guys, I've been hanging around a couple of years but never posted anything. Just wanted to say hi.
"...I mean, there you go then, and a very wise choice to say "hi" at last indeed..." started the goblin in his welcome here, agreeing that yazerv's seeking the company of those here was something marginally better than seeking the company of zombies where writertypes were even better to seek out as company than zombies if only because zombies were more mobile and had special feeding requirements whereas writertypes, bless'em now, once they are firmly planted in front of their computers kind of stayed put and have need of almost no aftercare whatsoever, and then the goblin felt that he really had to come clean and confess the truth of it now, saying "...well, you know how those zombies keep voicing what they want to eat, well I hate to admit this but it does look rather like there aren't any zombies on the forum at this point, yes real sorry there, but instead can I offer you some filtered coffee and homemade cookies to make up for what those zombies all think we evidently lack..."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts