Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Halloween lovers, I've been an on and off lurker for many years. I can't get enough of the holiday so I figured I would start participating in some of the threads.
Personally my family and I have been putting on a haunted house for the tots for 5 years now. Many of my ideas come from the haunting community so I figured I would speak up and maybe help someone or give someone an idea or two. Thanks , DanG.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hello Dan.
Welcome from England. Nice of you to emerge from the shadows at last.
Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
video and pictures

If I can figure out how to post, I have video and pictures of the actors in their room, We let the tots vote for their favorite room and scariest room. We post a picture of all the actors in the haunt in the candy room to refresh their memories. It's fun to see what rooms go over the best.

·
Hauntless
8,371 Posts
If I can figure out how to post, I have video and pictures of the actors in their room, We let the tots vote for their favorite room and scariest room. We post a picture of all the actors in the haunt in the candy room to refresh their memories. It's fun to see what rooms go over the best.
Here's a thread that talks about how to post pictures and then you can practice. Also talks about how to post videos too: http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/73984-posting-pictures-help.html

·
Registered
81 Posts
Greetings and salutations!

·
Registered
291 Posts
hi ds6191. it's great to hear that you are willing to offer your ideas to this forum. and to know that you are not just another silent stalker, fading in and out of peoples threads until finding the perfect victim. lol. Actually, i am newer than you, so you have not been in my thread. and it's pretty uneventful anyways. maybe i will create a great idea that will blow your mind that you and your family can use in your haunted house...someday...but for now, i will probably just enjoy reading about your haunting ideas.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts