Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea why it has been so hard for me to join HF, and even harder for me to say Hello....

I'm not known for being a shy person, by any means... so the only other thing I can think of is.... I'm intimidated by your greatness! :D

I have lurked every day or every other day since last July. Still not a long time in the big picture, but a long time to never utter a peep!

I'm a 37 year old Wife and Mother from the 'burbs of Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. My Dad gave me a love for Halloween at an early age (He's a ham, and loves to scare trick or treaters) then I married a Man who LOVES Halloween, and also loves to build.... anything.

We moved into our house 3 years ago, and in those 3 Halloweens, we have done a yard haunt, and gone from "Shouldn't have even bothered", to "You're on the Right Track", to last October's... "Now we're getting somewhere".

I have great respect for so many members on this forum, I have seen so much amazing work since I started lurking.... I look forward to continuing to learn from and be inspired by you, and thank you for having this place!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome, Avoid wristslitter too, he is a *&*%*& and a &^%*&...
This is true...but he's a clever *&*%*& and a talented &^%*&, so we keep him around..:D

Welcome to the mad-house! Nice of you to join us at last.

·
Blaberus craniifer
4,920 Posts
Now you're hooked Dixie..... Before you know it you'll be spending hours playing forum games and chatting.....

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Now you're hooked Dixie..... Before you know it you'll be spending hours playing forum games and chatting.....
Heck yeah... chatting with people that don't think I'm a freak (like in real life, that is...)

Yanno, that "Wow... uh.... you really go ALL OUT for Halloween, eh?!?!?"

Heh. If they knew I start planning for the next year on November 1st, i would probably lose all of my RL friends ;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts