Halloween Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there everyone! After having poked aroud these forums off and on for a while, I finally made an account and figured I should post my introduction.

You guys are a big inspiration for your creativity and ingenuity and it's been awesome to see how helpful you are to each other. I hope I can contribute here in some small way.

A little about me: I've been decorating seriously for about 6-7 years now, both Halloween and Christmas (I cannot just do one, which my neighbors appreciate more than my husband). I also put a few things out at Valentine's and Easter, but very limitedly. I try to mostly make my own props, but try to buy good stuff off season also. Currently, my Halloween theme is evolving; I did a 'garden of terrors' the last few years with a managerie of plant and flower monsters. I'm adding a 'haunted garden party' to the mix this year because of some super cheap mannequins I acquired last year and inspiration from my husband, who complains about all the decorating, but then comes up with great ideas for decorating.

The wind is my enemy and fishing line my frenemy. I can usually be found with super glue on my hands.

Here is my last year's Halloween display for anyone interested:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks much for the welcome and complements guys! It's so close to decorating time and I'm already behind schedule, but very excited!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts