Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to go through my stuff today to see what I will use this year.Took out a cardboard box that has my Funkins in it.I looked down and saw a spider.Thats odd,I wonder how that got in there.I went to reach for it,and it MOVED !!!! Bet I got a few more gray hairs now !!!!

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
Bah. This cool summer brought out the garden spiders a month early this year. And while it was cooler than usual, it was also warmer than they are used to, so they have been busier than usual. Some of the webs in my yard, I'd swear those damned spiders were trying to trap elephants.

It's bad enough those damned spiders can be like 4 inches across, but it freaks me out to walk through a spider web big enough to catch small aircraft.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bah. This cool summer brought out the garden spiders a month early this year. And while it was cooler than usual, it was also warmer than they are used to, so they have been busier than usual. Some of the webs in my yard, I'd swear those damned spiders were trying to trap elephants.

It's bad enough those damned spiders can be like 4 inches across, but it freaks me out to walk through a spider web big enough to catch small aircraft.
Its like that here too! And I have killed ar least 5 huge spiders in the house :-/

·
Registered
276 Posts
I thought it was just something weird at my house...there have been many more spiders than usual, bigger spiders than I have ever seen before and types I have never seen before---spider invasion?, zombie spiders maybe..OMG... At least my cats are like pointer dogs when it comes to spiders so I get alerted to their whereabouts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts