Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Resident Potterhead
1,972 Posts
i did something similar to my 8 year old niece a couple months ago. put one of my halloween skeletons in her bed. she had seen them around the house and was creeped out by them, we would move them to different locations or move its head facing a different direction when she wasnt in the room and she'd come back and be sitting there just staring at it asking if we can move it somewhere else because its scaring her... so we put him in her bed. lol

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
HOOOOOOOO S...T!!!! now this is my kind of mother...........totally what i would do and so glad i got a new one to pull.........my kids now in college, lurk through the house from sept to halloween, wont go into a closet or room in the dark....hahaha...wont prank me cause i take it a new level... boy i love this time of year..

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
After seeing the first "Paranormal Activity" I was totally freaked out. Dearest husband gets up before me, made fake demon tracks through the house in flour. Scared the crap out of me LOL!!! But it was still fun to get startled, I guess I'm sick like that :rolleyes:

F

·
0 Posts
When I was a lad,I was quite the character !I loved playing practical jokes and scaring people to death ! A woman I used to babysit for had got a new cassette tape player (this WAS the 70"s).I was quite taken with it and marveled at the new technology! I recorded everything and for some reason taped the sound of her bedside alarm going off,among other sounds.She had gone to see "The Exorsist" and was quite unnerved from seeing the movie,refusing to sleep without a light being on.I went over to babysit and she was still in the bathroom,getting ready to go out. I grabbed the tape recorde and slid under her bed and waited.I heard the door open so she could allow the steam from her bath to escape.I hit the PLAY button and the sound of her alarm came from the player.I heard her coming down the hall ,so I hit the pause button.She went to the machine and pushed a couple buttons,saying "Huh"She went back to the bathroom and I hit play again.Once again she came to investigate the clock.I was beside myself,wanting to scream with laughter.After a minute it was back to the bathroom and once again I hit play.She stormed down the hall and reached down and unplugged the clock."Lets see you go off NOW ! " She was halfway down the hall when I hit play.I heard her scream and run down the stairs to two bewildered children !!!! Needless to say its been a long time since I heard a woman cuss like that,but oh the memories !!!!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
OMG, too funny.

My DH hates clowns. If I did that to him I'd probably end up shot, lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts