Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this is my first post and i think I need some help with my Lizzy Borden idea. I have a dress, thought a long white apron with a bit of blood spatter and of course my ax. Any other thoughts to make it realistic. BTW, I am so surprised how may people don't know who she was.

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
Awww! I'm so honored :p

Don't forget the evil crazed look.

It does seem that nobody remembers me. . .er her. Mention Lizzie Borden to the general public and you either get a blank look or they think your talking about the band Lizzy Borden.

Lizzy

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
“Lizzie Borden took an axe/Gave her mother forty whacks/When she saw what she had done/Gave her father forty-one.”

You could see if there's a sound file on the internet of this or perhaps someone here has it. You could play this chant in the background and perhaps appear to be agitated by it.

Lizzy

·
Registered
543 Posts
The chant/rhyme should be in one of the documentaries about Lizzy Borden. It was likely on Discovery or TLC and it is getting to be the time of year when they may air it again.

2,442 Posts
Mutton sleeved black dress and a bloody apron, maybe your hair up in a bun but pieces pulled loose messy it up a bit... after all you've just been axing the parents to death

maybe some specks of blood on your face and hands and a bloody bladed axe.

I think this is a good detailed photo of how she dressed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts