Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, this past weekend I went to a Halloween yardsale for the old Halloween Connection store in Massachusetts that closed down back in 2019. I know the owner pretty well and he was just selling the rest of the inventory that was left over at the store. One of the things I purchased was this little latex green vampire in a black robe prop. I’m trying to find out the company and possibly the name and year as well. There’s no markings on the item. I’ve seen a few different versions of this. Don Post actually had something similar but it’s not exactly the same form or whatever. He does have a tag however it’s a tag for the store and not an actual company tag. For size comparison he’s a little bit bigger than the thumb sucker zombie baby from Spirit Halloween back in 2012. I’ve added a few pics photos that you can see below this. If anyone can help me find any info I would highly appreciate it thx!
Outerwear Sculpture Headgear Primate Art
Glove Textile Sleeve Gesture Finger
Bag Reptile Luggage and bags Terrestrial animal Asphalt
Head Hairstyle Facial expression Mouth Human

·
The Minister of Macabre
961 Posts
My guess is Nightview Productions based on the sculpture and paint style. Not sure if they are still around or not? Looks like a cool and rare find you got there!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My guess is Nightview Productions based on the sculpture and paint style. Not sure if they are still around or not? Looks like a cool and rare find you got there!
I was thinking that but at the same time they usually put markings on their products this one however has no markings by any company and I looked very closely. Nightview technically is still around just labeled as Seasons USA and they certainly don’t make the same stuff they used to. But I will keep searching about this item.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I have an item similar in shape and size, but the only marking is under neath,m "made in china".
height 15" and has the same design features
Jerseyscare
Table Furniture Wood Wood stain Hardwood

1 - 5 of 5 Posts