Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your village is looking great. I love the fountain all lit up. Where will this all be set up?
Thank u
I am thinking it will be set up on some shelving I have in two corner windows or depending how many more I do a table nay be needed lol
Great to see you on here screme hope tour doing great.

·
Registered
197 Posts
That's incredible! I think my favorite is the fountain. Covering that little couple sitting on the bench with what looks like thorny bushes just sends it over the top. Very well done.

Reactions: Saki.Girl

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Been way too long since I watched the movie but are all the buildings black/purple or is that your design? I love how they spook up and now you've got hubby wanting me to do it. I have a HUGE collection of them from the 80's that I never even opened the boxes for xmas because I didn't have room so I don't see me doing that anytime soon :)

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Been way too long since I watched the movie but are all the buildings black/purple or is that your design? I love how they spook up and now you've got hubby wanting me to do it. I have a HUGE collection of them from the 80's that I never even opened the boxes for xmas because I didn't have room so I don't see me doing that anytime soon :)
I actual do night mare before Christmas theme for Christmas and I do it in the theme colors or black and purple :) that is just my theme :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts