Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i thought i would start a thread of little house make overs. Love to see what others have done. :)
I am working on a nightmare before Christmas town here is what i have done so far.
after

this was before

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your village is looking great. I love the fountain all lit up. Where will this all be set up?
Thank u
I am thinking it will be set up on some shelving I have in two corner windows or depending how many more I do a table nay be needed lol
Great to see you on here screme hope tour doing great.

·
Registered
169 Posts
That's incredible! I think my favorite is the fountain. Covering that little couple sitting on the bench with what looks like thorny bushes just sends it over the top. Very well done.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's incredible! I think my favorite is the fountain. Covering that little couple sitting on the bench with what looks like thorny bushes just sends it over the top. Very well done.
thank you have been loving doing these

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Been way too long since I watched the movie but are all the buildings black/purple or is that your design? I love how they spook up and now you've got hubby wanting me to do it. I have a HUGE collection of them from the 80's that I never even opened the boxes for xmas because I didn't have room so I don't see me doing that anytime soon :)

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Been way too long since I watched the movie but are all the buildings black/purple or is that your design? I love how they spook up and now you've got hubby wanting me to do it. I have a HUGE collection of them from the 80's that I never even opened the boxes for xmas because I didn't have room so I don't see me doing that anytime soon :)
I actual do night mare before Christmas theme for Christmas and I do it in the theme colors or black and purple :) that is just my theme :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts