Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm already planning my costume this year and I've decided on an undead pirate look. The one hitch though is that I want to have the hanging eyeball effect where it hangs loosely from the socket, but don't know how to achieve it. Any makeup advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want it to look like that but I don't want to use an already made accessory or Woochie or anything, though they're great. I was thinking of making it on my own because then you can really play with it and make it your own.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I just made these eyes last week...super easy and super cheap. I was pleased with them. They look a lot better in person. Let me know if this is what your looking for and I can tell ya how to make them.

·
Registered
44 Posts
don't ask me how to post things (I'm not that computer savy) But if you just do a search on youtube you can find a lot of different ways to do it. That's how I learned

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
Those are some eyeballs!

I just made these eyes last week...super easy and super cheap. I was pleased with them. They look a lot better in person. Let me know if this is what your looking for and I can tell ya how to make them.

Those look really wicked. I'd love to know how you did yours. Did you use glass eyes?

·
Registered
629 Posts

voodoo, you HAVE to do a how to on these!! They are the best I've seen yet, contact the prop builders group, buffy would flip over these!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
These are really simple to make. I will take some pics and post a how to if any of you want it.
I got a new camcorder and might post a simple video as well.

Terra...on another note, did you get any pics of the vendor that was selling the pose able dummy frames? they had a couple of zombies and then had two frames on display. I don't remember the company that was selling them. I can't get that idea out of my mind.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Thanks for the comments. You all are too funny. I'll be busy this weekend but will try to have something put together for you by next week. I'll try to make the tut easy to fallow along.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts