Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, first post of the season! I'm starting off with a quick question about face make-up for a costume. This year I'm being Two-Face, from batman, and I'm going for the more burnt look. I have the majority of the costume figured out, but i was wondering what simple thing i could apply to my face to give it a little texture.

·
Resident Lunatic
1,771 Posts
Nice work, Toetag. Phantom, if you have never used latex, it is suggested that you test a small amount on an inconspicuous area, since some people are allergic to the latex.

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Nice work, Toetag. Phantom, if you have never used latex, it is suggested that you test a small amount on an inconspicuous area, since some people are allergic to the latex.

Darn RRguy, it was a great tip....
but she might have achieved the look she was going for. :eek: J/K.

I shouldn't be joking around.....I am getting ready to dabble in using latex and appliances for the first time....it'll be my luck I am allergic, so I will test it first!

·
Resident Lunatic
1,771 Posts

. . .she might have achieved the look she was going for. . .
You have a point.:) Joking is OK. We're here to have fun.

I saw a pic where someone used oatmeal and it looked real good. A layer of latex then some oatmeal then more latex.
I did something similar with bread crumbs on my face. It looked pretty good, but I only used flesh colored makeup over the latex on my face. I didn't do my neck with the same color. It made my face look a little phony. Make sure that you extend the makeup beyond the latex area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts