Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just at my local costume shop and they had a product by "Forum Novelties, Inc" called Liquid Fog Scent FX. It's some perfume or somesuch that you pour into your fog machine to make it smell either like a "creepy crypt" or a "moldy morgue"

I'm guessing this doesn't mean they're going to smell like dead bodies, but I wanted to know if anyone has tried--or even heard of--this stuff and can let me know if this stuff will contribute to a spooky, scary atmosphere or if it'll just make my graveyard smell like pumpkin cookies

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
I just bought some online to try out. When I get it in the mail; I'll post my review of it...

I suspect that it will be too sweet. Most fog scents have way too much vanilla smell.
Let you know asap. oh and they also have other scents, "pumpkin spice" and "candy corn"

I bought the "creepy crypt" and "moldy morgue" pack.

·
Registered
329 Posts
That sounds intriguing.
DerGrundel, I'm glad you posted this. I didn't know there was any such thing.
Eyegor, I can't wait to hear your review of the smells. If they are good, I can just imagine it being the perfect subtle touch to a haunt.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those Sinister Scents are just the kind of thing I am hoping these Forum Novelties versions are.

Eyegor, thanks for being our guineapig. Hahaha, pumpkin spice is exactly what I'm hoping the others don't smell like. There's nothing more comedic than zombies eating pumpkin pie in the graveyard, y'know?

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Those Sinister Scents are just the kind of thing I am hoping these Forum Novelties versions are.

Eyegor, thanks for being our guineapig. Hahaha, pumpkin spice is exactly what I'm hoping the others don't smell like. There's nothing more comedic than zombies eating pumpkin pie in the graveyard, y'know?
yeah, I'll be pissed if they smell anything less than disgusting.

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
I have not tried them before but I did however have a natural stinky old gallon of fog juice that sat in the corner of my garage for 5yrs and was then used on one halloween night.. What a smelly surprise it was! Many TOT's were saying it smelled funny! lol!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts