Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to organize a group buy for the Lindberg Skull. We need 102 purchased in order to receive the group buy price of $10/skull.

Is anyone interested in a group buy purchase?

If there is enough interest I will start getting together approx. shipping prices. The skulls will ship to Utah and then split/ship from there.

Thanks!
Killer13
Brian

The Lindberg Skull is what is used for this:

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/v/LWljy6VwiKM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZE50pXJlPU&feature=player_embedded

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If everyone can respond with a zip code and quantity I can come back with some rough shipping estimates for each of you.

I am not trying to make money off this group buy. Which means I will only charge you exact shipping charges. I HATE it when people try to fluff shipping so they make a quick buck. :mad:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Oh this is tempting! Good idea on the group price, but for those not interested, FrightProps in FL has a pretty decent skull for 13 dollars. It looks basically the same as the Lindberg skull but is made out of a heavier, more dense white plastic.

I just ordered a gallon of RD407 for 30 bucks from them. They had quick shipping and it was pretty reasonable - I think it cost 9 dollars to ship up to IN, which isn't bad since it weighed 13 lbs. I've got no affiliation with them, just thought I'd pass the word along.

This group buy sounds really good, though. If I had known, I would've held off on the couple of skulls I bought and done this instead. :(

·
Registered
141 Posts
2 to 4 depending on shipping cost. I don't need the boxes if they can be combined to a smaller container. 97031

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2 to 4 depending on shipping cost. I don't need the boxes if they can be combined to a smaller container. 97031
2-4 skulls to 97031 will be anywhere from $8 - 10.25

------------------------------------------------------

So far I have 5-7 skulls for Halloweenforum members. I have about 10 from Hauntforum as well. We need quite a bit more before we can get this order in.
Let's get the word out so we can get this group buy booming. I am hoping to get the order in within the next month to month and a half.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forgot my zip code....78249
good for 3
Looks like that will be around $8-9.50 for shipping.

I am trying to find the exact weight of one skull so I can give you exact shipping rates. I haven't found anything yet, but I am still looking.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
would two more help any?? All the way to 93534....
Yes 2 more helps! Shipping to there will be around $5.75

Currently between HalloweenForum and HauntForum we have 32 total. We need to purchase 50 more. I want to get this order in before September, so hopefully we can get some more people on board!

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Go ahead and put me down for three, the one I have needs company. By the way, how are we going to pay you for this? Beforehand? After delivery? Check? Plastic? Shrunken heads? 91311.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It looks like the group buy is off. My plan was to get as near the quota as possible and then just pay for the rest myself. But with the economy down it's very difficult find people willing to spend on halloween items. :(

I am sorry to get your hopes up and then dash them! I will try this group buy again earlier next year. I am hoping to have more money, that way the group buy quota will be drastically less.

Once again sorry everyone!

·
Registered
141 Posts
How much were you short? I can spread the word to friends and family who aren't forum memebers. Don't know why I didn't think of that earlier.

·
Registered
20 Posts
How is the lindberg skull better or different then a bucky $10 skull? Just curious as to the differences and which is better for what use? Thanks

1 - 20 of 49 Posts