Halloween Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. New here, I have many props to show so I’m gonna start small before I’ll give you guys both barrels and show y’all the more major stuff.
I cranked this little dude out in a single day about a week before Christmas. His body is simply a chunk of a branch, with a big thick piece of bark as a base, then arms and the body all taped together. The head is a Styrofoam head off eBay and the stalk on his head is from a real pumpkin stalk. I still have to finish the painting touchups on the head and face. I’ve been busy building three near life size witches for this year’s display….Lol
Creative arts Calabaza Art Wood Gourd
Automotive tire Tire Wood Plant Trunk

Dress Sculpture Wood Gesture Art

·
Registered
294 Posts
Welcome aboard! I like the creepy look you got with him. He looks a lot like what I call my "pumpkin creeps - they are the little guys here with "Gus" - my take on a pumpkin sentinel.
Sky Plant Tree Branch Woody plant

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome aboard! I like the creepy look you got with him. He looks a lot like what I call my "pumpkin creeps - they are the little guys here with "Gus" - my take on a pumpkin sentinel.
View attachment 758739
Thanks man! Yea I just started a new one today in fact. Love the sentinels! Love the little ones too! Wait till yall see my Johnny Appleseed!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts