Halloween Forum banner

101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Likes:regular skulls,ghosts,pretty witches,glitter,orange and black,bats,black cats,jack 'o lanterns, goth, fall decor{pumpkins,cozy fall items},lanterns, spiderweb designs, wooden signs, pillows, Halloween jewelry like ghosts, jack 'o lanterns, skulls, Halloween socks, Halloween themed gloves. Samhain. I will mention that I am vegetarian,too and in case of candy being sent, I do not eat gelatin,red dyes other than red 40, carmine, confectioners glaze. To make it simpler, candy can be left out.

Dislikes: Pastel colored pumpkins, clowns, leather, silk{it's more like I don't buy them} or other materials made from animals or insects. So no mohair or fur. I don't want sugar skulls, or anything from mainstream Halloween movie characters like Freddie,Jason,Michael Myers,Chucky. No Nightmare Before Christmas stuff either please. No pirate skulls.

I will ship to the US only.

Thanks in advance to whomever my reaper will be. :)

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,427 Posts
I just though of an additional little note. There are a lot of us here that really love our fur babies (and rightly so). However, I am allergic to cats. There's been a time or two that I've opened a reaper box and it doesn't take long to figure out your baby helped pack it (or claimed the box for a bit). I take allergy medicine and move on. It's no biggie, but I would appreciate it if your kitty could have their own box to play in maybe. Again, it's no biggie, and I totally get that it's your and your kitties' house. I hope this comes across ok.
I do my best to keep the kitties out of the boxes and away from the gifts for this reason...but, when you live in a house full of cats, it will be full of cat fur and dander, too, no matter how much you clean. (I feel like I'm cleaning kitty fur all day long...) That fur and dander (it's the skin dander that actually causes the allergy, not the fur) floats all over the house. I always try to warn people that I live with multiple kitties and I apologize, in advance, if any fur or dander got in the box.

If I get you, I'll try even harder...or send you some allergy meds along with your gifts, lol.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,427 Posts
Some of you have posted your shipping preferences here, too (not sure if on purpose or copy and paste accident, lol). You don't have to post that, here. You only need to tell bethene your shipping preferences when you PM her your name, address and list. You only need to post your list, here.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Some of you have posted your shipping preferences here, too (not sure if on purpose or copy and paste accident, lol). You don't have to post that, here. You only need to tell bethene your shipping preferences when you PM her your name, address and list. You only need to post your list, here.
Now I’m wondering if I did that since I copy and pasted it and deleted the address. Uh oh.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I do my best to keep the kitties out of the boxes and away from the gifts for this reason...but, when you live in a house full of cats, it will be full of cat fur and dander, too, no matter how much you clean. (I feel like I'm cleaning kitty fur all day long...) That fur and dander (it's the skin dander that actually causes the allergy, not the fur) floats all over the house. I always try to warn people that I live with multiple kitties and I apologize, in advance, if any fur or dander got in the box.

If I get you, I'll try even harder...or send you some allergy meds along with your gifts, lol.
Like I said, it's no biggie. I just figured it's something I've ran into in the past, maybe I could save someone else some itchy eyes. :D I'm stocked up on Claritin!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,427 Posts
I should note, to whoever will be my Reaper, you should really check out all of my Halloween/Witchy Pinterest boards. I have been pinning things that will give you more of an idea about what I wrote in my list and thinking of other things that I didn't put on my list. I should write this over in the list thread, too...

·
Creepy Homeschool Mom
778 Posts
Likes: Knick-knacky bits and bobs, especially witch’s workshop types.

Dislikes: Gore. Just not into blood and goop.

Overall, my style is spooky and creepy, but still fairly kid friendly. I have tombstones in my yard, and spiders and skeletons on my porch.

I decorate inside and out. Indoors, is up for at least a month. Outdoors, a day.

I have an annual party, combined with a canned food drive. And by annual, I mean every year except the last three. 😢 I just bought a house last winter, so it’s back. 😁

I have 4 cats, 2 kids, and 1 partner. A lot of allergies here, but chocolate is always welcome.

It’s good to be back.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,038 Posts
Ooh, I didn’t think about Pinterest!
I’m not smart enough to link it, but my username is “jamieurbanawiz”
Oh stop. You're incredibly smart.
And there's a link to it in your signature.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Likes: Knick-knacky bits and bobs, especially witch’s workshop types.

Dislikes: Gore. Just not into blood and goop.

Overall, my style is spooky and creepy, but still fairly kid friendly. I have tombstones in my yard, and spiders and skeletons on my porch.

I decorate inside and out. Indoors, is up for at least a month. Outdoors, a day.

I have an annual party, combined with a canned food drive. And by annual, I mean every year except the last three. 😢 I just bought a house last winter, so it’s back. 😁

I have 4 cats, 2 kids, and 1 partner. A lot of allergies here, but chocolate is always welcome.

It’s good to be back.
What is a witch’s workshop? Sounds fun.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you in advance to my Reaper for your time and generosity. I am very easy to please. LOL I love just about anything Halloween. I am grateful to be a part of this community as most of my friends think I am a bit obsessive, but who can't love a Holiday that celebrates with as much tradition and spooktacular decorations!!

I like:
Traditional Halloween- The classic Hollywood Monsters, Spooky decorations, Skulls (any kind), Skeleton animals, Pretty much any animatronics, and creepy animals and plants, fortune teller items/psychic stuff, anything specific to a culture for halloween celebration (I love to learn about different cultures and traditions) and Disney Villains (yeah I know I'm odd)

Dislikes: I am not a fan of gorey stuff ( I do have a a small amount but it's not something I like to focus on) , and anything overly cutesy

·
Beware of the wand!
2,300 Posts
Can we start chanting for our victims a few hours early? It's Saturday night and I'm staying in. Nothing like a good mob screeching for things.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,427 Posts
Can we start chanting for our victims a few hours early? It's Saturday night and I'm staying in. Nothing like a good mob screeching for things.
Head over to the Discussion Thread...lots of chanting, today, over there, lol!

101 - 120 of 130 Posts
About this Discussion
129 Replies
65 Participants
HauntedDiva
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing