Halloween Forum banner

81 - 100 of 130 Posts

Celtic Spirit
I probably am. Have no idea of what I'm doing. Just a foreign old fart who loves Halloween but never been on forums etc / but thanks for responding.
It's no problem at all Witches of Weston; don't let it deter you from posting on the forum. A Mod can always move your post if needed and members are always willing to help. Shoot, I've been on the forum for 10 years and I had to ask the members the other day how to private message.

Celtic Spirit
Hopefully my Reaper will find this post since we can't edit anymore. I wanted to add these Pinterest boards to my list:

edited - thanks to our mod SakiGirl, these links have now been added to my original post.

Beware of the wand!
Hello Dear Reaper! I bet you thought I wasn't going to show, huh? Well the scare was on you! Here I am! My list this year seems not as full as in the years past, so I hope it's not so slim I drive you crazy with little to go on. I think I'm just a little more focused this year. So without further ado . . .

Likes or Needs:

• Potion jars (empty or filled)
  • Potion labels
  • Flood lights with bulbs (green, red, blue, white, whatever color) to light up my graveyard. I have NO lighting in my yard right now.
  • Gumballs from Sweet Gum trees
  • Velvet/Suede/Leather Pouches
  • Voodoo Doll
  • Chicken Foot
  • Long cord or Rope to be used as a belt
  • Halloween socks (short/crew, knee length, toe socks, any style really)
  • Jack-O-Lanterns
  • Life-size black cat prop
  • Life-size props (secondhand are great with me)
  • I have 3 cats who love to be spoiled. Cat toys and catnip are always appreciated
  • Lanterns
  • Things for my Cabinet of Curiosities (bones {all kinds, all sizes, all shapes}, loose teeth or dentures, prosthetic eye(s), medical instruments, monkey鈥檚 paw, chicken foot, tiny skeleton fairy or mermaid, etc.)
  • Full head creepy scarecrow mask (for building a scarecrow prop in my yard)
  • Halloween Music 鈥 even a CD you鈥檝e made yourself.
  • Ground breakers of any kind
  • I always appreciate an ornament to hang on my full size Halloween tree from my Reaper and/or ornaments for my full-size tree. Homemade ornaments are great, too.
  • Dishtowels, pot holders, etc., for kitchen. I'd love to decorate my kitchen.
I am planning on being an ugly, green, haggish, swamp witch kind of thing for one of the events I鈥檓 going to this year. I鈥檝e got a board on Pinterest with a few things pinned that I鈥檇 like to gather for my costume. Pouches, voodoo doll, chicken foot, potion bottles tied on a cord, long cord or rope to be used as a belt with all of these things hanging from it. There is a cartoonish pic of the image I have in mind of how I鈥檇 like my hag to dress if this helps you. I鈥檓 using Nicotine-colored stain on my teeth to make them look rotted, giving her a big scar from forehead down the eye through the cheek and wearing a white out contact on that eye. She鈥檒l have gray hair of course 鈥 she鈥檚 older than Methuselah. Anything you think would help her look better would be greatly appreciated. https://www.pinterest.com/thegigglefairy/2019-halloween-costume-hag-witch/

Dislikes or Don鈥檛 Needs:

• Stuffed animals
  • Ouija boards
  • Movie characters, i.e, Freddie, Jason, Michael Myers, etc.
  • Pirates
  • Aliens
  • Disney
  • Skeleton animals (unless listed above)

Here鈥檚 a link to my Pinterest page. https://www.pinterest.com/thegigglefairy/ It鈥檚 loaded with all kinds of 鈥渟tuff鈥 I鈥檝e pinned through the years. Your brain will probably explode. You should get an idea of my style, but the list here is currently what I鈥檓 鈥渋nto鈥. I have lots of Halloween boards on Pinterest. There鈥檚 a 鈥淧roject鈥 board, a 鈥淲ish List鈥 board and a Decorating Ideas鈥 for starters. The other Halloween boards are divided into all kinds of other categories. Now sometimes you find something and you just get a hunch about it. If that happens, go with it! I鈥檓 a firm believer in listening to your instincts. Happy Haunting!

Kitchen/Green Witch
Dearest Reaper...I thank you, in advance, and cannot wait to see what you come up with, for me!

Normally, I have a wide open list of every Halloween thing I like. This year, I will have to be more specific to just my faves and needs, as I am running out of room to put much more decor in my house! (However, don't be afraid to get/make me something that you just KNOW I will love but wasn't on my list.)

Wants/Needs:

Halloween color schemes are mostly orange, black, silver and white with maybe some touches of green or purple. (Fall decor would be orange, yellow, brown, cream, red, gold, ect...normal Fall colors.)

Halloween throw pillows. Many stores have ones I love. (though, for a budget purchase, there are three at Walmart I like. They were in with the Fall pillow area at my store. I got the orange with black cat one, already.) Pics of them and others for ideas are in my "Indoor Halloween" Pinterest board. If you can sew, you could even make me one. (I can't have any that are mostly black, as they get covered in cat fur!!)

A Fall/Halloween jar/tin candle or wax melts. No pillar/taper/votive candles, as the cats could knock them over! I like mostly food type scents: Fall baked goods, pumpkin, apple, caramel, Halloween candies, warm spices, toasted marshmallow, vanilla, ect. (Nothing that has any type of pine/juniper/wood in it or patchouli, as they can bother me.) I have a Pinterest board of candles to give you a better idea of my scent types.

Halloween pajama pants, size Small. Again, not too much black because of cat fur.

Halloween socks. Above the ankle or crew length, please. Cotton or Fuzzy!

Feathered crows that don't have glitter on them! Also, a crow or raven that is weatherproof, like plastic or such, fairly realistic looking. I need one for my Nevermore gravestone in my outdoor cemetery. Nothing huge, doesn't need to move/light up.

I love Jim Shore stuff. If you found something Halloween or Fall of his collection, I'd be over the moon!

Halloween or Fall themed bath stuff like bath bombs or bar soaps. (I like natural ingredients and/or not tested on animals, if possible, but anything fun looking or good smelling would be fine!)

A set of Halloween Tarot or Oracle cards. I have ideas in my "Magical Witchy Things" Pinterest board. I have seen regular Halloween themed ones and even Halloween cat themed ones!

I collect those fabric/felt holiday standing birds from Target. (Other stores have started carrying them, too). Halloween/Fall ones. Pics in my "Indoor Halloween" Pinterest board.

I am looking for two, new this year, Lemax Spookytown figurines: A small set of three owls in costumes, and a cauldron that has brooms in it with an owl on it and a cat by it.

Maybe a Halloween treat or two? (Not regular stuff like Halloween Snickers or such, but specialty Halloween items.) I've seen hot chocolates that come in fun Halloween tins/jars at places like Homegoods and the like. World Market has fun Halloween themed stuff, too, like fancy Halloween candy bars, ect., Target, as well. I'm a vegetarian and don't like gelatin, so I can't eat most gummy/candy corn/marshmallow things, but my Husband loves that stuff, so you could get him one of those type of treats if you'd like. Ideas in my "Random Halloween" Pinterest board.

I love those sisal animals. Foxes and owls, of course, but I like squirrels, raccoons, hedgehogs, bunnies, kitties, birds, ect. Fall/Halloween ones. If you are crafty, if you found a plain one you could add a Halloween touch.

I have three kitties. They like Halloween toys, bought or hand made if you can sew!

Additional fave likes:
Binx from Hocus Pocus - Halloween/Fall owls, cats, or foxes - pumpkins/jack-o-lanterns -Vintage Halloween (real or reproduction: cats, witches, pumpkins, owls) - old world Halloween things, like things that say "All Hallows' Eve" or such - Magical/Witchy Halloween or everyday items (I am Pagan; I love all of nature, so natural items, crystals, anything a Green/Kitchen Witch would like for Samhain.) - Harvest - Skellies, human or animal (no kitty ones, please, I can't handle that, right now...) - If you have something you are good at making, I love homemade, too!

Dislikes/Don't Needs:
Gore, blood, bugs (besides spiders, I like spiders), clowns, aliens, zombies, satanic, modern movie monsters like Freddy and such, glitter, pirates, mad scientist, oddities, little kid cutsey, bags of spider webbing, inflatables, and, again, I'm a vegetarian animal lover, so no real animal bones, leather, fur, ect. No skellie spiders...spiders don't have skeletons!

My Pinterest is linked under my signature in my posts, but I'll put it here, too:

https://www.pinterest.com/bdnd05/

Check out my Albums on my profile page, if you'd like, too.

***Added things that weren't on the original list bethene sent you:
-I like Harvest items, too.
- We live in a small Victorian house...fancy, Victorian style decor is nice, too, including for things like the throw pillows and other such decor.
-I add to my Pinterest boards, often, so check in on it once in awhile!

Registered
Is there a thread for what the reaper wants to give...?

That sounds too complicated! But if someone's dislikes are anything handmade...I mean, I can just buy something as well as the next person, so it's no big deal, but I was looking forward to making something craftsy for somebody (assuming that's in their like).
I love anything homemade except food.

Registered
I CANNOT wait for this! Thank you Reaper !!!!!

Likes: Traditional Style Halloween Items or Vintage look (like what your grandma might have had)

Things that look old, dirty like you just dug them out of an old witches house

Creepy/ dark/ scary (but no devil conjuring stuff)

Skeletons / bones, candlesticks, spell books, JOL's, witches the uglier the better!, ghosts, tombstones, crystal balls, crows, black cats, full moons, witchy rings (sz 7or8)/ broach/ necklace/or hair pin. Outdoor items can be anything we always have a party so lots of space to fill!!

you can always use some good fake blood

I really appreciate getting a surprise! So its hard for me to get too specific.

Dislikes: modern, childish, bugs, anything too morbid (like dead zombie children ) no food items
EEEEEEEEEK so excited!

Kitchen/Green Witch
Great lists, everyone! I am loving reading them and getting ideas for whoever may be my future Victim!!

Remember...to help your future Reaper out, post around the forum on things that interest you, join in the conversations in the Big Reaper Sign Up and Discussion Thread, add a Pinterest link if you have Halloween Pinterest boards, be as detailed as possible with your lists...and, for those who are new to the Reapers or the forum, we want to get to know your Halloween style as much as possible...and get to know you!

I can't wait to see who I get and I hope to see more lists before sign ups end!!!

Registered
Likes: witch related items (spell books, historical things), cats (any and everything), bats (any and everything), vintage Halloween/vintage-inspired, ghosts (any and everything), things that light up, Halloween crafts, anything homemade :)

Dislikes: cutesy stuff, zombie stuff (too overdone for me), spiders, things that make noise - that's about it, I love Halloween stuff!

I'm likely going to have an indoor party, I typically do every year. I'm not 100% sure though. I don't ever have a particular theme, I just go for whatever decorations I have that I love the most. I don't really have a front yard (I live in a townhouse) and I don't put stuff in the back yard because my husband and I are mostly indoor cats.

My costume this year is going to be someone in the post-apocalypse, so I'm totally down for any neat accessories I can add.

Registered
OK the procrastination is over, time to put in my likes and dislikes!
Thank you Reaper in advance. Just knowing you will be stalking, plotting and planning for me makes this season so special. I love thrift, crafted, repurposed, re-gifted anything. I tend to thrift store shop and paint/age everything.
I wanted to give you a little glimpse of how we decorate rather then giving you a list of suggestions. I think sometimes I just cant think of all of the possibilities so will leave it up to you. Also, just going to tell you the direction in the future I would like to go, but by all means this isn鈥檛 what I am expecting. There should be photos in my profile of the house.

We decorate indoors and out. Our outdoor theme changes each year. We co-decorate with our neighbor Lady Arsenic. This year鈥檚 theme will use our old pirate theme but add in other things. We are calling it Nautical Nightmare or something like that. We typically have a graveyard but not sure if that will fit in with this year, but who knows the pirates might be haunting the graveyard. We have a mermaid skeleton that hopefully I will get around to corpsing, a sea monster (tentacles from Grandinroad), but we could always use pirate clothes for the skeletons, or anything else you think might be fun for this theme. Would love some fun non candy thing to hand out to the TOTs with a pirate/nautical theme. We don鈥檛 get too many of them. I think we have topped out at 30.

Indoors has morphed over the years but is a Victorian/Gothic/Creepy/Vintage/Conservatory. We have lots of old books, candlesticks, skulls, creepy images, mummies, and lots of creepy plants. Creepy plants are my new obsession and I can always use more. I have been trying to have vines/plants/moss taking over the whole area, so could always use more of that. Would love to one day make an aged field guide book with poisonous/carnivorous plants. I love looking for unusual ornate frames to age and put creepy images in. We have started a curiosity cabinet and I am collecting things over time that will be added. My future dream would be to have a Fiji mermaid and more animal skulls, or anything else you might pick up on an creepy adventure tour. One day I want to craft a 13 hour clock, I have seen some interesting ones on this forum. One of the things I treasure is a vampire killing kit my reaper made me. I wonder what other creepy artifact like that that would be fun for the house? Also random future dream would be to create the coffin room scene from the Haunted mansion. Black/red mourning wreaths, coffin, coffin stand, dead flowers鈥

I do have a witches area in the dining room, with lots of potions. Probably too many potion bottles but who knows, if there was that one special or unusual one, I just might need it. In the future I want to find a crystal ball and stand (loved the thread on the forum about those), also a spell book or just interesting spells on old paper that I could put on a book stand. I have one wand and one hat, but maybe a witch needs more.

The bathroom is also Nautical Nightmare themed with a barnacle bust, octopus tentacles, fish netting, and lightning strobe light. One day I would like a panting/photo of a Kraken attacking a ship to hang in there. Also always on the lookout for Kraken/Octopus embroidered hand towels and fun skull soaps.

We enjoy entertaining and hopefully this year will do a fancy/spooky dinner party with my niece Witchful Thinking. Looking for fancy table cloths/runner, candles holders, charger plates, napkin rings, anything you would want at a haunted manor house dinner party. Also in general, I like unusual serving dishes/utensils, cake and cupcake decorations, or other baking things.

Overall I know I could use help with lighting. That is one of my struggles. Colored bulbs, string lights, spot lights, strobe lights, tips and tricks you could share. We love candles especially battery operated ones.

Things I don鈥檛 like would be clowns, aliens, zombie babies, glitter, gore. Think more Adams Family and less Friday the 13th or Saw.

Hopefully this will spark some inspiration or ideas. Thank you Reaper, Happy Haunting!

Registered
Here's my list!

List is subject to change as I continue to think... ;)

General Halloween: Can always use creepy cloth, cheesecloth, lights, creepy critters, skeletons, bones, and pumpkins. I tend to like darker colors and metallic for d茅cor.

Victorian things: I like decorations, costuming, jewelry, and anything steampunky. I love colored glass and long pendant-style necklaces.

Day of the Dead: Sugar skulls, skeleton figures, etc.

Literature: I鈥檓 an English teacher by day, so I like nerdy things. Edgar Allan Poe, Sleepy Hallow, etc. I like ghost stories and books on weird local legends and oddities. Since I live here, I already have a lot about California, but I鈥檇 love to learn about other places.

Apothecary: I have a few very nice potion bottles (thanks former reapers!), but I love other types of curiosities. I will, of course, always take more awesome bottles.

Miniatures:. I like miniature stuff in general. If that鈥檚 your thing Reaper, go crazy. Tin boxes, terrariums, etc.

Spiders: My favorite Halloween motif. I love 鈥榚m all. Realistic, fuzzy, big, small鈥lso I think spiderwebs are gorgeous.

Music: Finding new (to me) Halloween/dark music makes me happy. I dig rock, soundtrack-y stuff, creepy scores, etc. Pretty much anything goes.

Halloween socks are a lot of fun (and I kind of wear them all year).
Love nail polish and decals...I'm a fan of weird nail polish, sparkles, confetti, crackle, glow in the dark...

Disney: I鈥檓 a huge, huge Disney and Disneyland fan! Anything from the Haunted Mansion is great. It's the Haunted Mansion's 50th birthday! Love the wallpaper print and all of the characters, especially the Hitchhiking Ghosts and of course, the Hatbox Ghost. Pirates is fun. Love Nightmare Before Christmas and Tim Burton in general. And I love all things Disney Villains!

A little something for my gypsy box (Thanks Spirits Vineyard!)

I鈥檓 ok with glitter. I like crafty stuff鈥攑aint, brushes, glue, etc.

I really enjoy carving pumpkins, so carving paraphernalia is always appreciated since I pretty much break the little carving knives every year

I collect rocks, so something from your area would be cool (for my Gypsy box?), love Lego (a little Halloween set would be neat), and I love bags and purses with sugar skulls or other creepy motifs.

Make, buy, recycle, upcycle, or re-gift it, whatever works for you Reaper. I鈥檒l be a happy victim!

Dislikes: Blood, gore, zombies, babies, movies

I have a Secret Reaper Pinterest board. It has both things that I like and things that I want to work on for victims on it. Feel free to snoop through the other boards as well. We all do it. Pinterest

NOTE: Reaper, you might want to avoid real candles or items that can melt easily. I live in the desert and sometimes things like that don't survive to the doorstep.

Registered
Here's my list!

List is subject to change as I continue to think... ;)

General Halloween: Can always use creepy cloth, cheesecloth, lights, creepy critters, skeletons, bones, and pumpkins. I tend to like darker colors and metallic for d茅cor.

Victorian things: I like decorations, costuming, jewelry, and anything steampunky. I love colored glass and long pendant-style necklaces.

Day of the Dead: Sugar skulls, skeleton figures, etc.

Literature: I鈥檓 an English teacher by day, so I like nerdy things. Edgar Allan Poe, Sleepy Hallow, etc. I like ghost stories and books on weird local legends and oddities. Since I live here, I already have a lot about California, but I鈥檇 love to learn about other places.

Apothecary: I have a few very nice potion bottles (thanks former reapers!), but I love other types of curiosities. I will, of course, always take more awesome bottles.

Miniatures:. I like miniature stuff in general. If that鈥檚 your thing Reaper, go crazy. Tin boxes, terrariums, etc.

Spiders: My favorite Halloween motif. I love 鈥榚m all. Realistic, fuzzy, big, small鈥lso I think spiderwebs are gorgeous.

Music: Finding new (to me) Halloween/dark music makes me happy. I dig rock, soundtrack-y stuff, creepy scores, etc. Pretty much anything goes.

Halloween socks are a lot of fun (and I kind of wear them all year).
Love nail polish and decals...I'm a fan of weird nail polish, sparkles, confetti, crackle, glow in the dark...

Disney: I鈥檓 a huge, huge Disney and Disneyland fan! Anything from the Haunted Mansion is great. It's the Haunted Mansion's 50th birthday! Love the wallpaper print and all of the characters, especially the Hitchhiking Ghosts and of course, the Hatbox Ghost. Pirates is fun. Love Nightmare Before Christmas and Tim Burton in general. And I love all things Disney Villains!

A little something for my gypsy box (Thanks Spirits Vineyard!)

I鈥檓 ok with glitter. I like crafty stuff鈥攑aint, brushes, glue, etc.

I really enjoy carving pumpkins, so carving paraphernalia is always appreciated since I pretty much break the little carving knives every year

I collect rocks, so something from your area would be cool (for my Gypsy box?), love Lego (a little Halloween set would be neat), and I love bags and purses with sugar skulls or other creepy motifs.

Make, buy, recycle, upcycle, or re-gift it, whatever works for you Reaper. I鈥檒l be a happy victim!

Dislikes: Blood, gore, zombies, babies, movies

I have a Secret Reaper Pinterest board. It has both things that I like and things that I want to work on for victims on it. Feel free to snoop through the other boards as well. We all do it. Pinterest

NOTE: Reaper, you might want to avoid real candles or items that can melt easily. I live in the desert and sometimes things like that don't survive to the doorstep.
I still have something to send you from last year!!

Registered
Here's our list, Reaper! I just sent our message to Bethene and immediately thought of info to add.
We know we'll love whatever you conjure up for us!

Likes/Needs:

Cemetery Stuff
Mirror Film (to create a double scare infinity effect)
A permanent red balloon (like car lots use, but not huge - close to regular balloon size - I don't know if such a thing even exists, honestly)
Midnight Syndicate or Nox Arcana CDs
Thunderstorm Sounds CD
Harry Potter
Hot Glue Sticks
Witch Stuff
Witch's Cupboard Stuff/ Potion Bottles
Wands (Harry Potter Style)
Scowling/Scary Jack-O-Lanterns
Creepy Cloth
Hocus Pocus
Things to help create a spooky atmosphere. We mostly decorate outside, although inside stuff would be appreciated as well. I like gothic elegant inside, if that's even a thing. :) Typical graveyard stuff mostly, although we'd love to have a whole Harry Potter/Diagon Alley section. We just named our display and created a Facebook page for it last year - the link to it is in the signature line, and I included my Pinterest as well.

Dislikes/Don't Currently Need:

Cutesy
Bloody/Gory
Movie Character Stuff (Mike Myers, Jason, etc. - Harry Potter/Hocus Pocus are the exceptions)
Clowns
Zombies
Day of the Dead

Beware of the wand!
Dear Reaper,

The list you'll receive from Bethene has been edited somewhat from the list that's posted here. Bethene has the more up-to-date list. Also, my 2019 Halloween Costume Hag Witch Pinterest board has a few things posted that are of interest to me as well. The board was all haggish witch stuff, but now you'll see odd things that stick out like a turd in a punch bowl. That's not a mistake. :) Three more days! I'm ready for my victim! Happy shopping!

Registered
Alright, I鈥檝e been trying to make a super detailed list and life keeps distracting me, so here goes nothing:
Fist and foremost: To my reaper, I am so excited! No pressure, I'm sure I'll love it!!!

I throw a good sized Halloween party so decor (table, indoor, & outdoor) is always appreciated. My party is somewhat Victorian themed, but flexible.

For outdoors, I turn my yard into a graveyard and have a large grim reaper in the driveway.

I have a toddler, so my scary/creepy factor has come down a few notches.

My one specific:
I have the Nightmare Before Christmas Hawthorne Village (not the black light one) set up in my home. My son has a sudden affinity for owls, and keeps calling the cat house an owl. I am searching for an owl light or tree with an owl in it in a similar style. I know it's a crazy long shot, but there it is.

Traditional/Vintage/Victorian/Gothic Decor
Creepy & Spooky
Pumpkins/Jack O鈥 Lanterns (I especially love pumpkin/gourd decor that I can keep out through Thanksgiving)
Skeletons
Ghosts
Moons
Tombstones
Candles and candle holders/candelabras
Lanterns
Potion bottles, cauldrons, spell books
Black cats & Bats
Nightmare Before Christmas (but please not funko pop or other cutesy stuff)
Beetlejuice
Hocus Pocus
Day of the dead
Kitchen goods (hand towels, utensils, baking pans, cookie cutters, etc)
In case my reaper is a crafter, I LOVE handmade stuff)

Dislike:
Kitsch/Cutesy/Cartoon decor
Excessive Violence
Excessive Gore
Hanging/suicide related
Clowns
Aliens
Voodoo
Clothes/Costumes (Socks or Scarves are OK)
Anime/Kawaii
Wicca/Satanic/Occult

I think that's it. Happy reaping everyone!!!

They call me HeebieJeebie
Original post #37 & firsts edit #67 - I simply replied to my own post & updated it here!
I鈥檓 sure I鈥檒l love anything you send! New / Used / Handmade = all good! Bones and glitter are perfectly acceptable (where else can someone say that and not sound weird??).

A bit about me - currently it鈥檚 me, the Spouse & the Spawn, who will be giving us a Grand-spawn at Christmas time. And 3 cats. My house is really small, so I don鈥檛 really need anything for indoors, unless you have / find / make something really cool & unique & unusual for a witch鈥檚 kitchen / apothecary / or anything - then send it on over!

I do a cemetery every year with a herd of skeletons doing different things, usually goofy stuff (dancing, trick or treating, etc). I have the horse & pony skeletons, a pack of Beagles & a bunch of cats, too.

totally just changed the direction I was thinking of for the cemetery! I'm looking at a redneck / farmyard type scene since I learned Joann Fabrics has skeleton pigs & roosters! Sorry - cracking myself up right now!

Likes (in no particular order)鈥
Skeletons / skulls
Gargoyles
Pumpkins / jack o lanterns
Nutcrackers (yes - there are H鈥檞een ones!)
Those 鈥淔riendly Skeleton Yard Stakes鈥 from Target this year
Creepy Cloth (preferably white but all is good)
If you get / make me one of those bejewelled skulls, you鈥檒l be my hero!
Blowmolds
Earrings / socks
that cheap wire garden fencing, enough for a pigpen - LMAO

Don鈥檛 need / Dislikes鈥
Movie / tv guys (Freddy / Michael / Harry Potter etc)
Clowns
Disney / Peanuts / NBC
鈥淩etro鈥 Halloween
Blood & gore
Aliens
Zombies (unless it鈥檚 a nutcracker)
Spiders / webbing

This will be my list that gets updated if I need to!

Registered
I just though of an additional little note. There are a lot of us here that really love our fur babies (and rightly so). However, I am allergic to cats. There's been a time or two that I've opened a reaper box and it doesn't take long to figure out your baby helped pack it (or claimed the box for a bit). I take allergy medicine and move on. It's no biggie, but I would appreciate it if your kitty could have their own box to play in maybe. Again, it's no biggie, and I totally get that it's your and your kitties' house. I hope this comes across ok.

81 - 100 of 130 Posts
About this Discussion
129 Replies
65 Participants
HauntedDiva
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing