Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

Reaper Queen
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here's where to post your likes and dislikes! Now I need to come up with one myself!!馃槤

Kitchen/Green Witch
I'm not a fan of anything alien or alien invasion themed. I tend to stick with more of the old English, 18th century, Victoriany style.
IowaGuy, for this themed mini reaper, you need to pick one, specific theme and make a list of things you like that fit that one theme.
If Victorian is your theme, make a specific list: Gothic? Steampunk? Fancy Victorian decor? Jack the Ripper type stuff? Ect.
Have fun!! 馃檪

Registered
REAPER-my list has changed

mine is Wiccan (trying to make this first one easier for my reaper)

gemstones
jewelry
signs
pictures
books-herbs, gemstones etc
cauldrons
mortar and pestle
potion bottles
colored candles
hooded cloak-purple, green, red or blue
potpourri (spelling?)
charms
alter cloths-green, purple, red, blue
crystal ball in red (my beloved purple one wants a friend lol)
unique bottles to use

I am easy going so if you think I may like it send it my way

My other ride is a Ninja
I am thinking perhaps, that a few posters might be thinking this post is about haunt themes? It's the likes/ dislikes thread for the mini reaper "pick your theme" swap. If you are signing up, please give a very detailed list of what you want your reaper to send you. 馃槉
I have thought the same thing i renamed the thread :)

Registered
...what do pirates have to do with Halloween?
Plenty of pirate stories and legends contain strong elements of horror - vengeful ghosts, macabre traps, curses, murder, monsters, skeletons and mangled corpses, the undead.

My other ride is a Ninja
So the theme i am going with is
Dark Hatter Tea time

I want to do a Dark hatter tea party this summer . think of it made hatter but on the gothic side not cute and no blood

Please check back i will add more items as i think of them :)
I love goodwill finds and homemade i love making items over to new things

Things i could use for this

tea cups that are unique need a few to decorate with
candle holders gothic style
clocks that stand on there own any size
pocket watch
Tea Pots any size
tea balls
tea spoons
mini black frames i can use for table markers something like this
Font Tints and shades Ornament Darkness Metal

gothic looking hearts

Top hats any size

Alice in wonderland or mad hatter spell book or even something like this so many possibilities here
Rectangle Textile Art Font Pattern

Mushrooms any size and any kind
keys any kind Love fabric, clay, Styrofoam mini ones for decorating buttons or beads
Any kind of 馃崉

hat pins
unique drink me potion bottles
chess pieces
old looking bingo cards
small hand mirrors
small case to paint and make a table out of want to make it a center peice something like this
Purple Green Fashion Textile World

lock and key gothic looking charms

mad hatter kit would be awesome like things mad hatter would have, pins, pin cushion, wooded spools of thread , ext.

tea pot or tea cup wind chime
key wind chime
tea cup mini garden or items to make one
Plant Dishware Christmas ornament Serveware Flower

i am a huge tea drinking so tea is always welcome maybe you have a kind you really love. i love trying new tes .

Dislikes
Blood
ouji boards of any kind
gore

Reaper Queen
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Here's my list. I am perfectly ok with thrifted or 2nd hand items!
I am calling my theme "the Creepy Crafter"
Spell book pages, can just be free printed pages, wiccan, dark and creepy. Would love the McBeth witches poem!
Potion labels, small to medium sized. Again can be free printed ( I don't have a printer) can be dark or fun, or both!
Small bells, vintage looking, either antique style jingle bells, or Asian or cow bell style,
Charms, wiccan, witch or Halloween type, silver or gold.
Emphemera, (sp?), images, tags, inks, paper doilies for junk journals( witchy-dark- gothic- vintage- shabby chic style).
Beads of all types- fancy trims for fabric, golds and silver filigree type.
Natural/nature items. Crystals, gems, pretty stones.
Celestial symbols,(the sun, moon, stars) in any type ( charms, jewelry, wood, etc)
Crocheted or tatted vintage ( or vintage style) doily or lace. Creams, whites, colors, all work!
Small wooden shapes and boxes.
Items to make steam punk crafts.
I am putting together a board to give ideas on Pinterest!
I might add to this if I think of something else

Registered
My theme: Spiritual Living

I am a very spiritual person, a soul that has a body. For 17 years I lived with someone who was just plain horrible. I won't go into details here, but part of that was him not allowing me to show my real self. I got free though! Three years and counting now, and I decorate my body, home and life with any and all things that make me happy. No more hiding. No more fear. I am unique and I embrace it! My style is hippie and bohemian and witchy and just a bit sarcastic-(*)itchy. I am free and untamed, and loving every minute of it!

• Incense- Wild Berry is a fave brand. I love Patchouli, Nirvana, Zen, Dragons Blood, Nag Champa. Yes, other brands are fine too!
  • Palo Santo sticks for smudging. Maybe a travel smudging kit, with small shell and Palo Santo in a tin or box.
  • Soaps, lotions, detergents from Indigo Wild. Love anything from this company really! Fave scents: patchouli, frankincense & myrrh, dragons Blood, any lavender blend.
  • Travel tin altars/witchy kits that can go where I go. Spell kits.
  • Candles, Any and all. Real or LED. Scented or unscented. Always need them!!
  • Any fun/ spiritual themed pillows. From "namaste" to "smudge that (*) it"... Lol, my style can be a bit ornery, bad words do not offend me at all! Dear reaper, I hope they don't offend you, if so, my sincere apologies!
  • Spiritual wall art, curtains, towels, tapestries etc.
  • Tie dye stuff and rainbows! I love fun bright colors in my home.
  • Beaded curtains are awesome!
  • T shirts with spiritual sayings/images. I prefer unisex or men's style. I do not care for women's shirts, they are cut too low for my personal taste and tend to hug places I don't want to be hugged. 馃槀 I like baggy and comfy, 2x is preferred. Love black, hunter green, grey, dark blues, tie dye..
  • Hamsa items. Candle holder etc.
  • Palmistry hand, kit.
  • Yggdrasil, the world tree items. Home decor, jewelry, t shirt, pillow.
  • Along the same line, "As above, so below" items for home or wear.
  • Chakra themed items. Candles, bracelets, pillows. It would be awesome to have a little chest or shelves done with the chakra colors, so I could display other items.
  • Buddha pot/planter for indoor plants.
  • Selenite towers or lamps. Candle holders.
  • Gemstones- points, spheres, raw, any...
  • Colorful lamps, candle holders
  • Love any light strands for my big front porch. Could be bulbs or novelty like peace signs, hot peppers, cacti, mushroom. Pretty much anything!
  • Peace sign items and decor, candles.
  • Sun catchers.
  • I love handmade items!!
  • Zodiac items/astrology. I am a Leo, birthday is August 5..
  • I love flavored coffees and creams, spiritual themed mugs.
Pinterest board for ideas:.
Spiritual Living Reaper Ideas

I am easy going, I will love anything, just have fun with it!

Reaper Queen
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Byondbzr, I have the same issues with womens t shirts. I do wear them, my biggest gripe is cap sleeves!! Not every woman is 30 years old and slim!! I have old lady arms, give me some sleeves!!!!
As far as bad word, phishaw--- I am married to a retired Teamster union steward. And he has rubbed off on me!!! 馃お :cool:. So it's all good!

Great list also!!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts