Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know i can make an inexpensive lightning simulator that i can sync with a sound effects CD using my strobes lights?

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,827 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I picked it up as well techchild is yours like mine were your speaker has to be literally right in front of the microphone mine seems a little to sensitive but I guess it will work and what type of lights are you using tech? I was thinking 2, 500w work lights one on each side of the house.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I picked it up as well techchild is yours like mine were your speaker has to be literally right in front of the microphone mine seems a little to sensitive but I guess it will work and what type of lights are you using tech? I was thinking 2, 500w work lights one on each side of the house.
Nope, I have noticed that they are geared to be more sensitive to lower tones the high pitched tones. You need a setup that will put out some bass :D

·
Registered
706 Posts
Christmas Tree FX

Christmas Tree FX is a low budget option. You can do a seach for it online and they run about $25.00. I have one and it does a good job. There is also a Halloween version (black w/ orange lightning bolt on it), but I am not sure if it is still made.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
see i had found two really nice lightning controllers one is by I-ZOMBIE and the other by FIRE FLY

1 - 12 of 12 Posts