Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in a new or used lightning FX machine as shown (colour of lightning bolt and model does not matter.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
I don't know if you have a Tuesday Morning store near you, But they have the Christmas version( same model) for 7.99. My store has tons of them.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply, unfortunately I live in Canada and that store does not exist here. I am curious now to know exactly what this xmas unit is.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would you be willing to ship one to me if I sent you the cost plus shipping in advance. I would also be happy to compensate you for your time.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Lightining

Sure! PM me.
Were getting ready to market one that actually puts a visible bolt of lightning in the air, it's not dangerous as it's just a visible streak of light but it isnt going to be released for another two weeks as I still have some bugs to work out.
Still tyring to figure out a cost effective sound sys to add a rumble of thunder for a decent price.
But just figured I woudl give you heads up.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Thanks for the tip Eyegor! I was able to pick up 3 (all they had) for $6.99 each.

Also, for those who don't have a Tuesday Morning close, this is also fairly cheap: Sound Activated Christmas Tree Lights - On Sale - Things for Christmas - Things You Never Knew Existed
No problem. glad to help! My local store just go some more, they have an area dedicated to them...about 12 of them. But the price is now up to $14. So, If anyone is still wanting one of these, you might want grab them now in hopes of getting them at the clearance price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts