Halloween Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do all of the single circuit lightning simulators basically give the same effect? Perfect Storm, izombie, firefly.... I undetstand they each have specific specs for operation but do they all flash the lights at different intensity according to the sound volume? Is the effect very effective for a yard haunt?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I agree with going multi channel if you can. occasionally you can find light organs on ebay, craigslist etc.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. Trying to increase my budget for a multi channel but my Supervisor doesn't want to sign off on it. lol I may just have to buy it now and ask for forgiveness later.

What kind of amp/speaker power is sufficient for sound? Mine will just be along a small front yard and driveway.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Thanks for the replies. Trying to increase my budget for a multi channel but my Supervisor doesn't want to sign off on it. lol I may just have to buy it now and ask for forgiveness later.

What kind of amp/speaker power is sufficient for sound? Mine will just be along a small front yard and driveway.
Well with thunder, the better your sound system the more realistic the effect is. Best advice is to go with some decent speakers and a receiver/amplifier that can drive them.

·
Registered
19 Posts

I went with old school receivers and speakers. They can usually be picked up fairly reasonable and put out good sound.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.